DSL Modem Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem Routers

Tags

Label

Right I will tell you my current setup and what I would like to achieve. Have an outdoor 4G router, Zyxel LTE7490-M904, feeding into basic 5 port ethernet switch, not a smart switch. What I would like
By Bogart99 · Latest post Sunday by terziyski
0Helpful
65Views
5Replies
For the past months, (following possibly the latest firmware update?a guess.. ) I've been having major issues, sometimes multiple times per day. The connection is dropped. Sometimes the modem seems to
Network Connectivity
By GeorgeKK · Latest post Saturday by GeorgeKK
0Helpful
41Views
4Replies
Hi I have just recently switched from DSL to fiber internet. We received one pod with the initial set up. I have a TP Link AC 1750 router that we used with DSL It says it has dual band 2.4 GHz & 5 GHz
By Drch · Latest post Saturday by Drch
0Helpful
34Views
2Replies
Hi, As the subject tells my dsl line gets retrained sometimes but after initializing a dsl connection, ppoe connection does not come up, and i need to reboot or manually retrain dsl connection to ppoe
Network Connectivity
By Morris1990 · Latest post Saturday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
68Views
3Replies
Anyone with an Archer VR300 modem resolved this? I've tried the steps in this article https://www.tp-link.com/eg/support/faq/1259/. but wifi calling still didn't turn on. It's available from my ISP an
By Luchador · Latest post Friday by Luchador
1Helpful
44Views
2Replies
After following the "already have a modem" on the setup card from the box, I cannot get the wifi light to come on on the modem. Not sure if I'm plugging things in to the Telstra modem correctly. I've
InstallationNetwork Connectivity
By Wrigs79 · Latest post Wednesday by terziyski
0Helpful
71Views
3Replies
Hi All, New TP Link owner here and relative Networking novice. I have a Archer Vr400, which I want to operate as a Modem Only (Bridge Mode), with a connection to Ubiquity Dream Machine SE. I am based
NBN ConfigurationInstallation
By TPBINZA · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
1Helpful
65Views
3Replies
Hello, I'm making this post in case someone else find themselves in the same issue, hopefully this help. I recently started using my VX1800V and was having severe inconsistent internet drop outs, howe
Network ConnectivityFirmware Updatewifi 6
By SmokedSalmon342 · Latest post a week ago by SmokedSalmon342
0Helpful
48Views
3Replies
Hi, I am currently using a VX230v as the modem router. It works fine, it is connected to internet. Its EasyMesh is enabled. I want to use this as the EasyMesh Controller (as described in the device's
EasyMesh
By ME_C · Latest post a week ago by oshi
0Helpful
620Views
5Replies
I note that my VX220-G2v router does not appear in the TP Link drop-down list which is why I have selected General Product. The product details are: - Firmware Version:2.0.0 0.9 v603c.0 Build 220517 R
By HarveP · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
98Views
3Replies