DSL Modem&Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem&Routers

Tags

Label

Hi, My old setup was a ZTE modem and the TP-Link Archer AX55 as the router (got this for better wifi). My internet has dropping out all the time and I narrowed it down to the ZTE modem. So, I swapped
VPN
By theHypoSloth · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
92Views
3Replies
Hello, I recently got my Archer VR2100v. After a few differences compared to my previous router (FRITZbox) and one topic I could clarify on this forum, I was able to set everything up regarding my nee
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By Wasilewskiii · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
0Helpful
161Views
7Replies
Hi, I have a TD-W9980 V1 and I need to set it up as a WLAN AP. It goes not. Namely, I have one WLAN transmitter in my apartment and my computer is in another room, and I would like the following: for
By pkrisz74 · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
44Views
1Replies
I've updated my device (td-w8961n v3) from 3.0.0 Build 170919 Rel.21648 to 3.0.0 Build 180118 Rel.05999, And it seems that's last update for firmware v3, So can I upgrade my device td-w8961n v3 firmwa
Firmware Update
By leed80 · Latest post a week ago by leed80
1Helpful
276Views
3Replies
Router has been switched off and back on to try to restore internet connection, but still internet not working & internet light not on at the router.
Network Connectivity
By Geoff-1 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
51Views
1Replies
I have a payment terminal that keeps getting disconnected after a moment of idling, like 5-10 minutes, and I have to first establish connection by doing a network test, then it reconnects in the Traff
Network Connectivity
By woolwil · Latest post 2 weeks ago by juliediane
3Helpful
181Views
4Replies
I have been using my Archer VR600 version 1 for about 7 years. I prefer ethernet connections but accept that it's increasingly useful to have wi-fi at times. With this in mind, I recently bought an TP
By hopkins · Latest post 2 weeks ago by juliediane
1Helpful
323Views
10Replies
hi, i would like to port mirror without having the feature timeout after a certain time span how can i do this?
port mirror
By sohouser · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
74Views
1Replies
Hi everyone, I have tried to open up my ports on the router VR2100 but it worked for some games like GTA however, Call of Duty still saying the NAT type is strict. Is anyone able to fix this?
Port ForwardingAddress Reservation
By DJDAN · Latest post 2 weeks ago by DJDAN
1Helpful
318Views
15Replies
Hi everyone. I have a problem logging into the websites tplinkmodem.net and 192.168.0.1. I just bought a new router and am trying to connect to the internet. I can easily connect to the router itself,
Network ConnectivityInstallation
By Ddluckydd · Latest post 2 weeks ago by terziyski
0Helpful
144Views
1Replies