Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
EASYMESH for AX6600 . When?
when will AX90 will get the "Planned" support for EASYMESH? I need more routers, and this data may affect my decision. I understand you cannot give me an exact date, but it will be great if you will s
By amirkl · Latest post Sunday by Eightball11854
691Views
13Replies

Votes
As one of many people who were deceived by marketing cr*p of OneMesh feature on ARCHER AXE75 router (that does not work in AP mode, nor Router1>Router2 mode), I hereby suggest adding at least EasyMesh
EasyMeshOnemeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post Sunday by Mr_Geek
193Views
10Replies

Votes
AX73 EasyMesh in AP mode
Is EasyMesh in AP mode something that will get implemented for the TP-Link AX73? I am surprised that they added that feature in the AX55 beta firmware but the AX73 doesn't have it yet, and I am not fi
By jm_carmona · Latest post Saturday by Marvin_S
41Views
1Replies

Votes
as per title, and per image bellow: it is absolutely useless to have an option to enable Guest and IoT Network if they are NOT transmitted/extended by EasyMesh we have guests up there and surprise-sur
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post Saturday by Marvin_S
34Views
2Replies

Votes
Security is nightmare
Security -> Access Control : Why the hack is this also active on guest network? Make it seperate! Wireless : missing macfilters, now I've to seperate 2,4 and 5. Guest : vlans settings ? DHCP server :
By mizwdev · Latest post Friday by mizwdev
39Views
4Replies

Votes
Is there any plans to support VPN Client for WireGuard? Since at this time only available protocols are openvpn, pptp and l2tp.
By Betovanbuuren · Latest post a week ago by Matrixplace
234Views
2Replies

Votes
Hello I have the router updated to latest version. However, there is no "802.11n only" as an optional option. There are only "802.11 b/g" and "802.11 b/g/n mixed" on the 2.4Ghz Wireless Network side.
By Leray22222 · Latest post a week ago by Leray22222
171Views
4Replies

Votes
Hi There`s no bandwith control on this router? I'm very surprised. It's a basic feature...the QoS feature cant control each device.
Bandwidth Control/QoS
By AX0308 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
31Views
1Replies

Votes
DOH and Wireguard Support
Hi there! I hereby would like to raise a DOH and Wire-guard support request for Archer AX95. The same features have been provided on less expensive routers but not on this router.
DoHVPN
By rk8531 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
50Views
1Replies

Votes
Currently there is no way to expose ports from inside the router and all ipv6 inbound traffic get blocked. I am currently using a hacky workaround to add firewall rule in the backup bin file and resto
By ratanparai · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
46Views
1Replies