Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

This Article Applied to Deco S7_V1/V1.2 Firmware Modifications 1. Support for customizing signal sources of Satellite Decos and mobile clients. 2. Support for Reboot Schedule. 3. Support for NO-IP and
Firmware UpdateIoT NetworkConnection PreferenceDDNS
By David-TP · Latest post Wednesday by ImtiazAli
4Helpful
218Views
3Replies
I have X10 deco as the main one and E4 as the secondary one. On the main Deco X10, it give me 300 mbps and the secondary, deco e4 give me less speed around 150 mbps. If I change the secondary deco E4
Network ConnectivityConnection Preference
By Anand_ · Latest post Yesterday by SayeemAhmed
0Helpful
47Views
2Replies
This Article applied to Deco M4_V2_1.5.8 Deco S4_V2_1.5.1 Download Link: Deco M4_V2 Deco M4_V2_1.7.0 ( New version updated on 2024.3.7) Deco S4_V2 Deco S4_V2_1.6.1_build_20240328 (updated on 2024.4.19
Firmware UpdateHighlighted ThreadOfficialConnection Preference
By David-TP · Latest post Friday by THeXimo
69Helpful
19242Views
151Replies
My Galaxy Fold 4 can only connect to the MLO / 6Ghz network. If I try to connect to the 2.4/5Ghz network, I get "connection failed" or "failed to connect to network." My S24 Ultra, seems to work fine
6 GHzConnection PreferenceWi-Fi 7
By MoCash21 · Latest post Friday by MoCash21
1Helpful
76Views
2Replies
Hello, So my Deco XE75, V2 is connected directly to my modem via a Cat6 Ethernet, and another deco Xe75 and a M5 connected to the network via Ethernet, all connected via TP link Gigabit unmanaged swit
0Helpful
26Views
0Replies
I have: 2 S7 decos 1 C7 as main router 5 Tapo Cameras + 1 Tapo Video Doorbell My problem is: My cameras are switching between my decos, sometimes I am having problems with it because when they connect
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityFeature RequestConnection Preference
By goodevil · Latest post Wednesday by David-TP
1Helpful
83Views
1Replies
Hi I am currently working from home and experiencing poor internet connection to the main deco. The problem is the office where I work in is a new Garage Conversion extension, and the deco signal cann
By df71 · Latest post Tuesday by David-TP
1Helpful
47Views
1Replies
Hi, Summary: how do I force the XE75 to connect via ethernet instead of wifi? Detail: I have three XE75s. Two of them are in my house and connected via regular wired ethernet. They work fine. I also h
Deco Ethernet BackhaulNetwork ConnectivityConnection Preference
By AshMadden · Latest post a week ago by AshMadden
1Helpful
216Views
9Replies
Hi everyone, I am considering changing my vendor VDSL modem to a Deco model for easy and convenient management of my internet connection, having it join my existing BE85 mesh. My question is, given th
Wi-Fi 7Feature RequestConnection PreferenceInstallationVDSL
By Josephs · Latest post a week ago by David-TP
1Helpful
57Views
1Replies
Originally my setup was Deco X60(main) and 2 Deco M5. I've purchased a triple pack Deco x50 Pro for the 2.5Gp ports to upgrade my system. If I want to continue to use x60 with x50s, which unit should
InstallationConnection Preference2.5 GbpsNetwork ConnectivityX50 Pro
By Blu_Cobalt · Latest post a week ago by Alexandre.
2Helpful
83Views
1Replies