LAN settings

LAN settings

LAN settings
LAN settings
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: Archer C24  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have a client device hardwired to my Archer C24 router. However, it is not getting an IP address. Wireless clients have no problems on both the 2.4G and 5G bands. The tether app doesn't show any valuable information. Is there another way to access the router settings? I tried browsing to the default IP address, but this must be the only router in the world that doesn't have a built-in webpage for configuration.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:LAN settings -Solution

@terziyski I never was able to connect using the resources you provided. I ended up resetting the device completely and starting over. However, now I am able to connect to the web-based configuration screen.

Thanks for your efforts to help.

God Bless,

- Steve

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:LAN settings

@SSolheim 

Every TP-Link router has a web management interface - details.

Here's a troubleshooting guide for this situation.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options
2 weeks ago

@terziyski 

Thanks for your sharing!

@SSolheim 

This thread is also for your reference.

Options
Re:LAN settings -Solution

@terziyski I never was able to connect using the resources you provided. I ended up resetting the device completely and starting over. However, now I am able to connect to the web-based configuration screen.

Thanks for your efforts to help.

God Bless,

- Steve

Recommended Solution
Options
2 weeks ago

@SSolheim 

Glad you've made it. By the way - resetting the device is in Step 3 of the troubleshooting guide I posted.

If this was helpful click once on the arrow pointing upward. If this solves your issue, click once the star to mark it as a "Recommended Solution".
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 154

Replies: 4

Related Articles