Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

I found this but there is no reply or solution on the thread so i'm reposting https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/622268
Portal
By JedSince · Latest post 10 hours ago by JedSince
1Helpful
208Views
11Replies
What exactly does the third option "Unlimted for Usage" really means? I create a voucher that was set to this with a duration of 30 mins for each client but the voucher expired after the first client
By Fitz876 · Latest post 19 hours ago by Fitz876
0Helpful
36Views
2Replies
When the Software Controller (Windows) is not running in the background on a Windows system, does the DHCP service continue to function on the ER8411 Router? This is not clear if the Omada Software Co
By MDowns · Latest post 21 hours ago by MDowns
4Helpful
87Views
4Replies
Hello, I'm looking to gather information on internet bandwidth consumption per VLAN. Each VLAN hosts different clients, and some are disputing the available internet bandwidth allocated to them. I'm a
vlan
By blindox · Latest post Yesterday by d0ugmac1
2Helpful
389Views
13Replies
How the WLAN controller application scenario effects the WLAN network control? Additionally to my home, I'm maintaining two Omada WLAN installations: Shooting range, where 4x EAP225s are installed in
By KTuulos · Latest post Yesterday by Hank21
0Helpful
25Views
1Replies
I have multiple static IP's with my ISP configured. I have a Node on my network that is mapped to one of those static IPs. I can't seem to get the firewall rule in place to only allow port 80 and 443
By muzicman0 · Latest post Yesterday by muzicman0
0Helpful
96Views
7Replies
I have an OC300 controller, er707-m2 router, 6 tl-sg3428 switches, sg2210 switch, eap230 and eap225 devices. I have internet to a pc connected directly to the er707-m2 but on the rest of the network I
AdoptionLogsController Installation
By plato88 · Latest post Friday by Hank21
0Helpful
57Views
3Replies
Hello Everyone, We would like to use Omada for a small hotel on 3 floors with (5 rooms on each floor) and we are looking for the most budget way for hardware(excuse us in advanced for requesting the c
By userM · Latest post Friday by Godlike66
2Helpful
91Views
5Replies
Hey, we're using a TP-Link AC50 wireless controller with CAP-300 in our organization. We're facing an issue with using EAP110 with our AC50. Could you guide us on how to use EAP110 with the AC50 wirel
By shaban-sikander · Latest post Friday by shaban-sikander
0Helpful
42Views
3Replies
I have a device on my network using almost all of my upload bandwidth. How do I figure out what it is? I don't see a way to see what the upload bandwidth is on a per client basis. I'm hoping I am miss
By muzicman0 · Latest post Friday by muzicman0
0Helpful
39Views
2Replies