Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Latest Firmware Release > Early Access < Omada SDN Controller_V5.14.20 Pre-release (Updated on Apr 30th, 2024) Omada Hardware Controller_V5.14 Pre-release (Released on Apr 16th, 2024) Omada SDN Contro
Highlighted ThreadOfficialFirmware Update
By Fae · Latest post 2024-01-09 09:15:48 by Fae
89Helpful
118690Views
13Replies
Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make more fruitful results from the forum. Contents: 1. Community and Forum guidelines. 2. How to use the search fe
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Hank21
0Helpful
501Views
0Replies
This post is mainly from posts released by forum customer @Death_Metal, and I would like to thank @Death_Metal and others for the quality and professional Guide sharing you have contributed to the TP-
Highlighted ThreadACLVLAN & Multi-NetworksVPN
By Hank21 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by malik05t
10Helpful
3251Views
3Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in How to Backup Settings on Omada Router, Switch and Controller Background: Guide on how to export the backup for Omada devices. This Article Applies to: Al
Official
By Clive_A · Latest post Friday by Clive_A
1Helpful
204Views
2Replies
This Article Applies to: Omada Software Controller v5.12 or above Background The Managed Service Provider (MSP) Mode is a new feature added from Omada Controller v5.12, it allows you to monitor the ov
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Hank21 · Latest post 2024-04-09 10:59:59 by Benjaminmark
2Helpful
957Views
1Replies
Update as of Apr 10, 2024: Thank you all for your valuable feedback on the Beta firmware! The official firmware of 5.13 controller has been released, check the following link for details. Omada_SDN_Co
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By Hank21 · Latest post 2024-03-22 21:31:27 by sgath4
29Helpful
16331Views
63Replies
I already have a server that's running 24x7, and I know that it is possible to virtualise the tplink omada controller on Linux, but specifically on the Debian based true as scale, the only way I seem
Controller Installation
0Helpful
1Views
0Replies
I recently purchased a new switch and 3 683 lr aps. The switch adopted to my raspbian omada controller (5.13) no problem but the aps are another story. The first ap i adopted went ok but then kept dis
Adoption
By sdyaris · Latest post an hour ago by sdyaris
0Helpful
49Views
6Replies
Several issues compounded here. I have an EAP653 and an ER605 added to a site. The controller showed 'device update available' but kept failing and the error says the port is not open, which is nonsen
Firmware Update
By L2K
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
I have a omada softeware controller up and running and want to do regular backups to the server itself, preferably controlled by a crom job. Do there exist solutions already ? I tried https://github.c
By NorbertK · Latest post 5 hours ago by NorbertK
0Helpful
10Views
1Replies