Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Latest Firmware Release > Early Access < Omada SDN Controller_V5.14.20 Pre-release (Updated on May 29th, 2024) Omada Hardware Controller_V5.14 Pre-release (Released on Apr 16th, 2024) Omada SDN Contro
Highlighted ThreadOfficialFirmware Update
By Fae · Latest post a week ago by Fae
89Helpful
121772Views
14Replies
Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make more fruitful results from the forum. Contents: 1. Community and Forum guidelines. 2. How to use the search fe
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Hank21
0Helpful
541Views
0Replies
This post is mainly from posts released by forum customer @Death_Metal, and I would like to thank @Death_Metal and others for the quality and professional Guide sharing you have contributed to the TP-
Highlighted ThreadACLVLAN & Multi-NetworksVPN
By Hank21 · Latest post 2024-04-30 10:38:53 by malik05t
10Helpful
3351Views
3Replies
The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in How to Backup Settings on Omada Router, Switch and Controller Background: Guide on how to export the backup for Omada devices. This Article Applies to: Al
Official
By Clive_A · Latest post a week ago by banksiaboy
2Helpful
281Views
3Replies
This Article Applies to: Omada Software Controller v5.12 or above Background The Managed Service Provider (MSP) Mode is a new feature added from Omada Controller v5.12, it allows you to monitor the ov
OfficialHighlighted Thread
By Hank21 · Latest post 2024-04-09 10:59:59 by Benjaminmark
2Helpful
1077Views
1Replies
Update as of Apr 10, 2024: Thank you all for your valuable feedback on the Beta firmware! The official firmware of 5.13 controller has been released, check the following link for details. Omada_SDN_Co
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By Hank21 · Latest post 2024-03-22 21:31:27 by sgath4
29Helpful
16914Views
63Replies
I have an internal network with an OC200 controller , ER7206 V1 and 2 EAP620 HD V1 installed. When the controller is disconnected, the Wi-Fi speed increases significantly. However, when I reconnect th
Controller InstallationVLAN & Multi-NetworksFirmware Update
0Helpful
32Views
0Replies
In comparing Cloud Services Albany, Omada cloud storage, and other cloud services, it's essential to understand the unique features and offerings of each platform. Cloud Services Albany provides robus
DNS
0Helpful
16Views
0Replies
Hi, How is it possible to configure the OC200 to work as a routing by time schedule control? I have 2 interfaces wan running balance, and at evening time, wan2 often got slow. So I wish to run a new r
Routing
By zool_ · Latest post 10 hours ago by zool_
0Helpful
26Views
2Replies
Hello all, For over a year I have been running an Omada system consisting of a Router, 2 AP's and a software controller on a Raspberry pi 3b. Recently I tried to update the software controller but ran
Controller InstallationMigration
By MJan · Latest post 13 hours ago by Hank21
0Helpful
27Views
1Replies