Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

When attempting to connect to the VPN using L2TP connect, we get this message The PPP Link Conrol Protocal was terminited. We were using this for a long time with out any issues but one day we had a p
By Superdappa · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
1Helpful
46Views
1Replies
My ISPs upstream CIsco switch is shutting of my connection because they are detecting multiple MAC addresses sending from my port. This is a brand new installation of the ER605. It is running in contr
WAN SetupNetwork Connectivity
By jake-at-home · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
2Helpful
113Views
4Replies
Looking for router which can be updated more than 100 Mac address on Mac filter.
By Deepak_codefire · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
2Helpful
59Views
1Replies
Hello, I'm having an issue with Static Routes between two ER7206 routers. I am trying to set-up a network that "simulates" the internet -- but really, I just want to have traffic from one subnet on on
NATRouting
By mrackovan · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
2Helpful
56Views
1Replies
Hello . After I upgrade latest firmware on TP-Link ER605 V2 now my URL Filter won't work, all setting was from Omada Controller (latest version). Some websites was blocked , after upgrade All URL work
Firmware UpdateGateway ACL
By Allianztech · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
62Views
1Replies
I've just rolled out omada managed switches and endpoints. Before this I was using a Deco system which allowed me to tag some devices as "high priority" How can I do something similar with the busines
By LeadershipGeek · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
73Views
3Replies
I just acquired a new ER707-M2 and need to setup a 4G modem connected to its USB port as a backup to my wired internet connection. There is seemingly no documentation on which modems are supported for
USB Modem
By TechnocratiK · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
3Helpful
106Views
3Replies
I've setup NO-IP Dynamic DNS as per the user guide to use the WAN IP address however; NO-IP always seems to have the IP address of the WAN/LAN1 IP instead. It's the only Dynamic DNS record on the cont
DDNS
By 0weavern · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
84Views
3Replies
Hello, I have successfully integrated the ER605v2 into my network. The LTE modem was configured as a bridge and the ER605 can successfully access the Internet. - ER605 has the IP address 192.168.1.1/2
WAN SetupNAT
By zerow · Latest post Tuesday by zerow
1Helpful
86Views
2Replies
I'm migrating to this Omada controlled router from an OpenWRT setup. I'm still learning the Omada screens and options and am struggling to set up the WAN routing. My router has a single ethernet cable
WAN SetupVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Madzter · Latest post Tuesday by Madzter
3Helpful
99Views
5Replies