Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hi, My Current Network Infrastructure: WiFi Clients <- ISP 1 -> (WAN) ER605 (WAN) <- ISP2 -> WiFi Clients | UnManaged Gigabit Switch | LAN Clients I have got a TP Link ER605 VPN Router, and have hooke
WAN SetupNAT
By Ten_TP · Latest post 23 hours ago by Clive_A
7Helpful
103Views
7Replies
I have a set up with 2 WANs and internal LAN. 1. Out of the 2 WAN links one (WAN/LAN1) gets a fixed public IP over PPPoE and the port is configured accordingly for direct negotiation with ISP on the l
NATLoad Balancing
By hizibiz · Latest post Thursday by Clive_A
1Helpful
126Views
3Replies
Hi! Newcomer to OMADA as well as to the forums :) I'm using the ER605v1 in a home environment. I bought the ER605v1 despite having an ISP issued Huawei Modem/Router/WAP (Combo) because A) I wanted it
NATOpenVPN
By Host2646 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
75Views
1Replies
Hi there, I have ER605 multi-WAN vpn router and 2 internet service providers (ISPs). I want to make Port Forwarding to my server (with dedicated local IP of 192.168.2.254). My ISPs has corresponding d
NAT
By Alpatech · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
47Views
1Replies
Hi Need some help with the following issue. I want to open up port 22 but then restrict which external IP can access it. I've tried to follow these instructions but it's so confusing. https://www.tp-l
Gateway ACLNAT
By locn · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
266Views
18Replies
Hi, I know, this may sound odd, but :). I want to set up a Guest SSID, and ONLY for that Wi-Fi network, the upstream (WAN) connection is over VPN (router as a client). For the "stock" SSID, use the st
NAT
By arrmo · Latest post a week ago by arrmo
2Helpful
133Views
5Replies
Recently switched router from ubiquity usg-3p to tp-link er605v2. with this switch a user who is using windows 10 client on a default configured lan port cannot connect to remote VPN server. The route
VPNNATpassthrough
By dgabler · Latest post 2 weeks ago by dgabler
1Helpful
205Views
6Replies
Hello, I'm having an issue with Static Routes between two ER7206 routers. I am trying to set-up a network that "simulates" the internet -- but really, I just want to have traffic from one subnet on on
NATRouting
By mrackovan · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
86Views
1Replies
Hello, I have successfully integrated the ER605v2 into my network. The LTE modem was configured as a bridge and the ER605 can successfully access the Internet. - ER605 has the IP address 192.168.1.1/2
WAN SetupNAT
By zerow · Latest post 3 weeks ago by zerow
1Helpful
113Views
2Replies
Hello, I need to see some logging for my port forward, basically, I need to see who/if at all from the WAN is using the port forward service. Is there any way to see it on the router? My router is in
NAT
By Darecki-CN · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
88Views
1Replies