How to add my own SSL Certificate

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-03 18:01:49
Model: ER7206 (TL-ER7206)  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.3 Build 20221104 Rel.41500

Hi.

I'd like to secure access to the ER7206 by enabling HTTPS access.

How can I replace the existing self signed cert, genreated by the device? There doesn't seem to be any way to provide my own signed one - which seems a bit odd.

Same question/problem but on the EAP225 Hardware version 3 (latest firmware on 5.0.9 Build 20220429) as well.

thanks,

Dave.

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to add my own SSL Certificate
2023-03-04 11:15:48

Hi  @UnknownMonster 

Currently, only Omada Switch in standalone mode can allow you to import your HTTPS certificate.

Another solution is to use Omada Controller to manage your router/EAP. The Controller can import the HTTPS certificate; And once the router/EAP are managed by the controller, their standalone web interface will not be useful. (you can set up Access Control to deny any access to the standalone web interface via the controller)

Best Regards! >> Omada EAP Firmware Trial Available Here << >> Get the Latest Omada SDN Controller Releases Here << *Try filtering posts on each forum by Label of [Early Access]*
Options