Cannot connect Reolink Duo Floodlight PoE camera to TP-Link NVR

2024-04-24 00:26:43 - last edited 2024-05-06 11:34:06
Model: VIGI NVR1004H-4P  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4 Build 240119 Rel.66485n

Hi all,

I purchased the Vigi 4 channel NVR recently. I am not able to connect my reolink duo floodlight poe camera to it. The reolink camera is working correctly through the reolink app but does not show on the NVR. The reolink camera has onvif.

I have a TP link Vigi c250 connected to the NVR which works and shows up on the NVR.

Is someone able to assist?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Cannot connect Reolink Duo Floodlight PoE camera to TP-Link NVR-Solution
2024-04-25 09:48:31 - last edited 2024-05-06 11:33:55

Hi @Smol1 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Do you discover the device on your NVR? That's the question I'd like to know before we move on further.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Cannot connect Reolink Duo Floodlight PoE camera to TP-Link NVR-Solution
2024-04-25 09:48:31 - last edited 2024-05-06 11:33:55

Hi @Smol1 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

Do you discover the device on your NVR? That's the question I'd like to know before we move on further.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options