WireGuard VPN

WireGuard VPN
WireGuard VPN
2024-03-31 17:43:40 - last edited 2024-04-12 08:35:24
Model: ER707-M2  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello tplink.

can u add wireguard so that i can scan qr code and then my client is complete configured?

i used wireguard on fritzbox and it worked perfect.

now i'll tryed on my omada oc200 software but i can't gett it running.

my phone connects vpn but no internet and when i look in insight unther wireguad it looks like i'm not connected.

too much steps to fill in to configure it.

tryed with youtube and manuals but nothing works.

i hope someone can help me. maybe with remote control.

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:WireGuard VPN-Solution
2024-04-01 02:30:03 - last edited 2024-04-12 08:35:24

Hi @Gerbenf1 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

If you need a remote session, or a walkthrough, please contact the technical support team via phone, chat or email. We do not provide any forms of remote session on the forum.

For the configuration of WireGuard VPN, you may refer to the following guides:

If you want to continue this discussion, please post your question with screenshots of your config. Also check if you have a public IP address on the router WAN interface(status).

Please mosaic your sensitive information. Here is a list of information considered sensitive:

1. Public IP address on your WAN if your WAN is.

2. Real MAC address of your device.

3. Your personal information including address, domain name, and credentials.

For troubleshooting purposes, when a WAN IP is needed, please leave some values visible for identification.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:WireGuard VPN-Solution
2024-04-01 02:30:03 - last edited 2024-04-12 08:35:24

Hi @Gerbenf1 

Thanks for posting in our business forum.

If you need a remote session, or a walkthrough, please contact the technical support team via phone, chat or email. We do not provide any forms of remote session on the forum.

For the configuration of WireGuard VPN, you may refer to the following guides:

If you want to continue this discussion, please post your question with screenshots of your config. Also check if you have a public IP address on the router WAN interface(status).

Please mosaic your sensitive information. Here is a list of information considered sensitive:

1. Public IP address on your WAN if your WAN is.

2. Real MAC address of your device.

3. Your personal information including address, domain name, and credentials.

For troubleshooting purposes, when a WAN IP is needed, please leave some values visible for identification.

Best Regards! If you are new to the forum, please read: Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Look for a model? Search your model NOW Official and Beta firmware. NEW features! Subscribe for the latest update!Download Beta Here☚ ☛ ★ Configuration Guide ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Knowledge Base ★ ☚ ☛ ★ Troubleshooting Manual ★ ☚ (Disclaimer: Short links are used above solely for guidance to TP-Link subdomains and are safe and tracker-free. Exercise caution with short links from non-official members on forums. We are not liable for external content or damage from non-official members' link use.)
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 211

Replies: 1

Related Articles