Deco

TP-Link Deco is a whole-home Wi-Fi mesh solution providing seamless Wi-Fi coverage for your house. In this section you can say hello to other members, ask, answer or discuss technical topics regarding Deco products.
Deco

Tags

Label

Creating a Personalized Whole-Home Deco Mesh Solution In the high-paced environments we all live in and interact with, whether it be social media, work, or entertainment, having a stable wireless netw
By Riley_S · Latest post Saturday by evanallen
2Helpful
1504Views
7Replies
Below you can find a summary of the features planned to be introduced in an upcoming firmware update to our Deco platform. These features will be generally available with the 1.11.0 or 1.5.0 firmware
Firmware UpdateBandwidth Control/QoSVLAN/IPTV
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-05-14 17:54:53 by Riley_S
18Helpful
5447Views
26Replies
If your Deco network has received the latest updates and features, but you do not see that they are available in your Deco app, remember that some features depend on the features of the other nodes in
By Riley_S · Latest post 2024-02-16 22:14:42 by Sneakysssnake
3Helpful
4584Views
0Replies
We often receive questions relating to the setup, recommended configurations, and compatibility of TP-Link devices with a Starlink Network. Archer Routers, Access Points, Range Extenders, and Deco Mes
By Riley_S · Latest post 2023-08-29 17:21:13 by maidenny
1Helpful
4323Views
1Replies
Hi, I have a Deco AX3000 PoE connected to a TP-Link LS108GP via Cat6 cabling. Power is not being sent to the access point - the power light on the access point never comes on, and the power light for
By KyleC · Latest post just now by Ryan
0Helpful
51Views
3Replies
Unable to connect Blink-Sync module to Deco Internet. I tried IOT as well . Also followed the steps in Blink sync module won't recognize Deco XE5300 - Home Network Community (tp-link.com). It did not
By Lasar
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies
We must isolate our internal and guest users. Ideally, we'd like to use Guest Mode of the X90s. Can those on the Guest network, in any way, "see" those on the primary network? Is it possible to assign
By FpgaEd · Latest post an hour ago by FpgaEd
0Helpful
55Views
2Replies
I have my BE95 set up as an Access Point. When I insert SFP into my Netgear switch it is accessible via it's static IP 192.168.1.1. When I insert it into the BE95 it is not visible and not accessible.
By jzchen · Latest post 3 hours ago by jzchen
0Helpful
23Views
1Replies
I cannot set up my decos because they want to be the main router or they want me to name the network something different when I go to set up the main deco. I need to use them as extenders. How can I d
By Benetton · Latest post 4 hours ago by yves_b
0Helpful
18Views
2Replies
Deco X55 keeps refusing Wi-Fi connections for Roku and echo devices if they go idle or are powered off for a day. Error seems to indicate "invalid password"if I trace the error code on Roku, but clear
Wi-Fi 6EWi-Fi 7IPv6Amazon Alexa
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies