DSL Modem Routers

TP-Link provides modems and modem routers for ADSL/ADSL2/ADSL2+/VDSL access. Share your story and join the discussion with other customers here.
DSL Modem Routers

Tags

Label

The VR 300... 90 000 ms to start loading my nextcloud server home page. Also remote web page test gives http error 400 with the port 80 forwarded form nextcloud server. The page Loads complete in abou
0Helpful
34Views
0Replies
The speed test facility has disappeared off the web user interface. I can still get at it from the Android Tether App but not from the router web page
Management Interface
By Timxjr1300 · Latest post a week ago by BrainShark
4Helpful
290Views
5Replies
Hi, i'm from Morocco, i bought a TD-W8961N(EU)V4 from local market. I have 2 problems with it: 1. A Network problem: I configured my modem/router with my ISP info and it's connected and all fine, BUT,
Firmware Update
By Gennoken · Latest post a week ago by williamsmithjou
0Helpful
3491Views
14Replies
Hello, I tried to bind my mode to tp link via the web interface but when I put email and password an click connect it show me login failure. Can you help what is the problem, please?
TP-Link ID Related
By timkapa13 · Latest post a week ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
78Views
3Replies
Hi - I'm wondering if there's some firmware for this device which supports SMB 2.0 It appears the firmware installed only supports SMB 1.0 which is limiting my use of attached usb drives to share file
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By djgwht · Latest post a week ago by terziyski
0Helpful
85Views
3Replies
Hi Guys I Have a PC running windows 11 I have to Archer VR2800 set as Wireless Router Mode. Hardware Version: Archer VR2800 v1 00000000 Firmware Version: 0.7.0 0.9.1 v006c.0 Build 210313 Rel.74106n Th
By Flourgrader2 · Latest post a week ago by Flourgrader2
0Helpful
57Views
2Replies
I have an inverter and I managed to read its data into my smart home system using the modbus protocol. Now I want to keep being able to read its data, so keeping it connected to the lan and accessible
By averter · Latest post a week ago by averter
0Helpful
62Views
2Replies
Router has trouble with 3 million DNS requests a day after 4 days. Had internet dropout eg ping to was pausing to 1.1.1.1 and at the same time the router to 192.168.1.1 as well. I had the Ubuntu lan i
By smokingwheels · Latest post a week ago by smokingwheels
0Helpful
140Views
3Replies
I have Archer VR2100v for home use and I preferred this one as it has good integration with 3g/4g mobile dongles as backup line. Recently I requested from my ISP for voip credentials and mentioned tha
Archer vr2100
By S19K15 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by S19K15
0Helpful
258Views
10Replies
Hello, I'm using router Archer VR2100 form few years, I had connected hard drive WD 4TB with one NTFS partition to it for a long time, From few weeks I have a new problem with it, Drive is connected (
By AdamK81 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by AdamK81
0Helpful
200Views
6Replies