Feature Request (Routers)

To improve our products, please post your suggestion and ideas here.
Feature Request (Routers)

Tags

Label

Votes
There are some cases that customers have their main modem router acting as the gateway and DHCP server in the network, and thus they need to change the TP-Link router to work as an Access Point to avo
OnemeshEasyMesh
By Kevin_Z · Latest post 3 weeks ago by NoOneTwoThree
25611Views
81Replies

Votes
Hi, I have just seen that the Easymesh compatibility for AX95 is on the route map, do you know approximately when will it be released? Thanks Gabor
EasyMesh
By LordRadi · Latest post an hour ago by CantUnst
101Views
3Replies

Votes
Hi! I just bought an Archer AX72 Pro, and I'm loving it so far, but I wish I could use EasyMesh (I have two tp link powerline that are capable of it) when using the Archer in Access Point mode. With m
EasyMesh
By AntMala · Latest post Tuesday by Marvin_S
44Views
1Replies

Votes
As one of many people who were deceived by marketing cr*p of OneMesh feature on ARCHER AXE75 router (that does not work in AP mode, nor Router1>Router2 mode), I hereby suggest adding at least EasyMesh
EasyMeshOnemeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post Monday by Otto
515Views
12Replies

Votes
The Ax11000 has recieved TWO firmware updates in quick succession for various reasons (I think 1.3.3 was security patches and the latest 1.3.4 is a homecare/qos bug fix). Why can't TP-Link combine the
EasyMeshOnemeshAX11000
By ZakCT · Latest post a week ago by Nitrousbird
520Views
5Replies

Votes
@Kevin_Z When will TP-link release firmware V1.2.0 update for US version hardware? As i can see TP-Link Global Suppprt page already released the update but it is available for EU version only. I am wa
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulFirmware Update
By Mr_Geek · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Marvin_S
81Views
1Replies

Votes
as per title, and per image bellow: it is absolutely useless to have an option to enable Guest and IoT Network if they are NOT transmitted/extended by EasyMesh we have guests up there and surprise-sur
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet Backhaul
By hWmMzIfYNRISEgn · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
75Views
2Replies

Votes
The AX55 web interface is very limited when the router is operating as a satellite router in an EasyMesh network. The only ways to reboot the satellite router are to: 1. Reboot using the GUI of the ma
By jra11500 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Marvin_S
57Views
1Replies

Votes
I really would like to see EasyMesh being implemented in a firmware for the AX11000, i bought the Archer AX11000 and 2x AX55 V1, the AX11000 was supposed to be the "Main router" and the other two acce
EasyMeshEasyMesh Ethernet BackhaulArcher AX11000
By Orbal · Latest post 2024-04-29 01:48:02 by Marvin_S
89Views
1Replies

Votes
Please give notice if the AX6000 is still under consideration for inclusion in the EasyMesh program for wired ethernet backhaul. It was listed as being considered. It has been dropped from that list.
By cmarv · Latest post 2024-04-29 01:22:12 by Marvin_S
81Views
3Replies