Xbox S MTU 1440

Xbox S MTU 1440

Xbox S MTU 1440
Xbox S MTU 1440
2024-05-17 09:13:05 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Archer AX6000  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.2 Build 20230906 rel.52143(4555)

لم أتمكن من الحصول على إجابة مباشرة من دعم Xbox على هذا...

ضمن إعدادات الشبكة، تظهر MTU كـ 1440. وفي إعدادات جهاز التوجيه الخاص بي، تظهر كـ 1500. هل يجب أن تكون هي نفسها أم لا بأس طالما أن جهاز التوجيه الخاص بي أعلى مما يظهره جهاز xbox (1440)؟؟؟

سوني / نينتندو تمتلكها. مايكروسوفت لا تفعل ذلك. لماذا؟

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:Xbox S MTU 1440-Solution
3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago

@mr_goonf 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

Do you need to take port forwarding  for your XXbox?

Port forwarding on a router is a technique that is used to allow external devices access to services on private networks. This is typically used for gaming, running a web server, or for some peer-to-peer file sharing systems. The port forwarding feature is only available when the router is working in Router Mode.

You may log in to router's Web management page and go to Advanced > NAT Forwarding > Port Forwarding/Virtual Server/DMZ to configure it.

If you are using port forwarding and DMZ host at the same time, please note that port forwarding rules have greater priority than DMZ.

This FAQ provides the detailed instructions on configuring port forwarding based on different router models.

Additionally, here are some tips for you if port forwarding doesn't work:

1. Make sure the server is accessible from the internal network.

2. Make sure your router obtains the public WAN IP address, if your WAN IP is not a public one, port forwarding will not work. (CGNAT address is also private IP address that ranges from 100.64.0.0 to 100.127.255.255.)

3. Check the firewall settings of your server, make sure it allows traffic from the outside Internet.

Recommended Solution
Options

@Marvin_S The problem has been solved with DMZ from the main router 

Recommended Solution
Options
3 Reply

@mr_goonf 

Hi, thanks for posting question here.

Do you need to take port forwarding  for your XXbox?

Port forwarding on a router is a technique that is used to allow external devices access to services on private networks. This is typically used for gaming, running a web server, or for some peer-to-peer file sharing systems. The port forwarding feature is only available when the router is working in Router Mode.

You may log in to router's Web management page and go to Advanced > NAT Forwarding > Port Forwarding/Virtual Server/DMZ to configure it.

If you are using port forwarding and DMZ host at the same time, please note that port forwarding rules have greater priority than DMZ.

This FAQ provides the detailed instructions on configuring port forwarding based on different router models.

Additionally, here are some tips for you if port forwarding doesn't work:

1. Make sure the server is accessible from the internal network.

2. Make sure your router obtains the public WAN IP address, if your WAN IP is not a public one, port forwarding will not work. (CGNAT address is also private IP address that ranges from 100.64.0.0 to 100.127.255.255.)

3. Check the firewall settings of your server, make sure it allows traffic from the outside Internet.

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:Xbox S MTU 1440
3 weeks ago

@Marvin_S Hello, my problem is with the random upnp router, even after the necessary ports were opened manually, I am facing the problem of random ports, I have tried several attempts to no avail, and my friend's router was borrowed to do a test for two days, and I did not face any problems other than my router, it seems to me that the problem is as I expected, the problem is in the new update

Options

@Marvin_S The problem has been solved with DMZ from the main router 

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 132

Replies: 3

Related Articles