Tapo C720 – Smart Floodlight Camera Features and Availability
Tapo C720 – Smart Floodlight Camera Features and Availability
2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C720  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

57aca10707c5419e956ee69e75de7f38 Tapo C720 – Smart Floodlight Camera

Features and Availability

At long last, Tapo has released the C720 Floodlight Camera! This camera was first seen at CES, and we have received many questions about a potential release since its unveiling.

We are eager to hear your thoughts on this latest addition to our growing line of Smart Cameras. As we continue to develop cameras with new features and functionality, your feedback, requests, and suggestions continue to prove invaluable to us.

Share your ideas and let us know what type of smart camera you'd like to see next in the comments below.

---

2800lm Angle-Adjustable Floodlight – Effectively light up your yard, garage, or zone using high-intensity floodlights and adjustable lighting.

2K QHD Color Night Vision - Enhances your security with crystal-clear 2K QHD full-color images and vivid details even at night.

Smart AI Detection with Motion Tagging - Check live views with tagged movement when a person, pet, or vehicle is detected. (Supports Motion, Person, Pet, Vehicle, Line-Crossing, and Tamper Detection)

270° Motion-Activated Floodlight – 3 PIR Sensors can quickly identify any moving objects across a 270° and activate the camera’s floodlights.

f1809f526a184cea913701f3aee5a298

Customizable Sound Alarm and Activity Zone

You can help prevent false notifications and ensure you are notified of any events with the C720’s Activity Zones. The C720 even allows you to configure a separate activity zone to trigger a custom recorded audio clip or an alarm with the onboard 93dB siren – keeping your property safe while not scaring the late-night dog walkers.

Individually Adjustable Angles for the Camera and Each Floodlight

c8360d8adcf14a9eb6797784438865f4

Easy Mounting and Installation Options:

• 2-Installation Methods (Read More in the User Guide)
    • Install in an Existing Junction Box (Replace Existing Floodlight)
    • Install Using Existing Electrical Wires (Neutral + Line Required)
  • Supports Both Wall and Eave Mounting

Learn More on the C720's Product Overview Page, or Check out the Amazon Page Here

---

Do You Have an Idea For What Type of Camera You Would Like to See Next?

Let Us Know in the Comments Below!

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo C720 – Smart Floodlight Camera Features and Availability
2 weeks ago

@Riley_S 

Does the C720 support Apple's Homekit Secure Video? I thought I read in earlier announcements that it would, but I don't see that in the specs now.

Thanks.

Options
a week ago

Hey @in_the_woods,

Not for this one, as far as I know. We are, however, planning to add Apple Secure Video compatibility to a few of our other upcoming products, such as those at CES and you may have been thinking about either our door locks or our doorbells.

Our teams are making progress on creating new models that support the features, but support is currently limited.

Options
7 hours ago

@Riley_S hi, will it be available in both black and white as I have seen both colours in marketing images, but only white seems to be available on your UK store? 

Options