3G/4G Routers/MiFi

You can shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices by using TP-Link 3G/4G Routers or MiFi products. Share your story and join the discussion with other users here.
3G/4G Routers/MiFi

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: Archer MR500(EU) V1, Archer MR550(EU) V1 Phenomenon Description: Some users have encountered internet dropouts with the Archer MR500 and MR550 routers after a certain period o
Network ConnectivityOfficial
By Sunshine · Latest post a week ago by Sunshine
12Helpful
7934Views
95Replies
This Article Applies to: M7350 V3/V4/V5/V6.2/V7/V8 Phenomenon Description: M7350 MiFi device is stuck on the TP-Link logo during initialization after restarting Troubleshooting Suggestions: 1. Reset t
OfficialMobile Wi-Fi
By Sunshine · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Sunshine
0Helpful
268Views
5Replies
A Comprehensive Guide to LTE Gateway Router External Antennas We understand that some of customers have inquiries regarding the external antennas on TP-Link LTE Gateway routers and may be interested i
Official
0Helpful
371Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: All LTE Gateway Routers and MiFi devices Issue Description/Phenomenon After inserting a working SIM card and set up the LTE Gateway Router or MiFi device, internet light is on
Official
3Helpful
1097Views
0Replies
Hello, Can I use WDS in Archer C6 router to extend wirelessly MR400 4G LTE router if I needed? Thanks
By moshair · Latest post 52 minutes ago by moshair
6Helpful
100Views
6Replies
My router disconnects multiple times (5-10 times) from the 4G connection per day, the ISP only has 4G, 3G or LTE is not available. It is connected to Vodafone's network, my phone is also on Vodafone a
Network Connectivitystability
By Szparki · Latest post 4 hours ago by Szparki
0Helpful
50Views
5Replies
Hello, I'd like to purchase the best 4G+ (LTE Advanced) Wi-Fi router from TP-Link, but I'm not sure which one is the best. I can see NX200 supports 5G and is backwards compatible with 4G, but I don't
Network ConnectivityCarrier Aggregation
By A6TPL · Latest post 14 hours ago by A6TPL
0Helpful
30Views
2Replies
Hello Since some weeks I note a very strange behavior or my MR600 Right after power on, if I scan my network I can see all my devices (19 in all) but after some time, between 5 mins to 1 hour, a scan
Network Connectivity
0Helpful
9Views
0Replies
New router click to connect to the WiFi for the first time will not except the password
By Monty2384_ · Latest post 15 hours ago by Marvin_S
0Helpful
18Views
1Replies
@Sunshine i have purchased mr 100 router yesterday. after it's full setup and also after trying different APN settings my jio sim is not working in this Router. after discussing with technical support
internet
By Cm_jangid · Latest post 18 hours ago by Goodvibes
2Helpful
1461Views
8Replies