WiFi

TP-Link Omada EAP Series contains Ceiling Mount AP, Outdoor AP and Wall Plate AP, providing centrally manageable and secure business-class wireless network solutions. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada EAP series products, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
WiFi

Tags

Label

Hello everyone, We are experiencing an issue with our new EAP660 HD V2 Access Points: When an SSID with a VLAN is set up on these access points, the speed drops to 0.1 Mbps or disconnects immediately.
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork Connectivity
By RLHWVO · Latest post 6 hours ago by Hank21
1Helpful
51Views
3Replies
Hi all, I have a setup with two EAP683 LR connected to a TL-SG3428X-M2. Besides the unusually high package drop rates, others already have reported, I'm seeing pretty slow speeds under certain circums
Firmware UpdateNetwork Connectivity
By backf1sh · Latest post 16 hours ago by Fae
3Helpful
760Views
13Replies
A few months ago I installed an EAP225-Outdoor on a PVC pipe about 4 feet above my mobile home roof. This access point is situated in the center of a rectangular 5 acre property and works great to pro
Network Connectivity
1Helpful
27Views
0Replies
As the title states, I have 2x EAP615-Wall units in my network on a wireless backhaul. They get full speeds on internet speed tests ~350mbps when they are first adopted but the moment they reboot, fal
Wi-Fi 6ENetwork ConnectivityMesh
By junkimchi · Latest post Wednesday by junkimchi
2Helpful
417Views
13Replies
My network is as follows: - (ISP) -> GPON Terminal XZ000-G3 -> ER605 v2.0 -> SG2210P v5.20 -> EAP245(US) v3.0 + EAP620 HD(US) v3.0 + OC200 . divided into 2 wlan: shared network and network for iot dev
InstallationNetwork ConnectivityVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Hainh · Latest post Tuesday by Fae
1Helpful
62Views
3Replies
Need help in lowering the amount of Rx frames in our office network. All APs are using the standard config (all on "Auto) with both 2.4 and 5 Ghz Radios turned on. Network holds 55 to 60 Users with 2
InstallationNetwork Connectivity
By ATC23-IT-PH · Latest post a week ago by Fae
0Helpful
41Views
1Replies
I have a cottage and a boathouse, which is located in rough terrain. I aim to have wifi coverage at the boathouse for safety reasons, as the conventional mobile network does not have coverage. My cott
MeshInstallationNetwork Connectivity
By OddErikD · Latest post a week ago by UKJim
11Helpful
1030Views
23Replies
snmpwalk give me the following if Descriptions: IF-MIB::ifDescr.1 = STRING: lo IF-MIB::ifDescr.2 = STRING: eth0 IF-MIB::ifDescr.3 = STRING: sit0 IF-MIB::ifDescr.4 = STRING: br0 IF-MIB::ifDescr.5 = STR
MeshNetwork ConnectivitySNMP
By MikeW1
0Helpful
27Views
0Replies
Hi all, need some advise here, my setup has been working well for couple of months but yesterday I had power outage, and once it's up i face some issues: 1. my secure network (VLAN ID: 1) unable to co
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork Connectivity
By Zinghs · Latest post a week ago by Zinghs
1Helpful
76Views
1Replies
lets say i have 2 EPA225 outdoor AP's. One is wired back to the switch and the other is connected via mesh, so no lan network. Could I connect a switch to the mesh AP and extend the network to wired d
InstallationMeshNetwork Connectivity
By Drj361 · Latest post a week ago by MR.S
1Helpful
65Views
1Replies