WiFi

TP-Link Omada EAP Series contains Ceiling Mount AP, Outdoor AP and Wall Plate AP, providing centrally manageable and secure business-class wireless network solutions. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada EAP series products, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
WiFi

Tags

Label

Hi, Is there an Omada wifi access point that supports vlans for the wired ethernet ports ? I have a situation where I have out buildings that cannot be cabled but are in WiFi range, needing CCTV but a
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By GoKiwi · Latest post 16 hours ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
14Views
1Replies
I have a full Omada network at home and in my detached garage, including an OC200, ER605 Router, SG2428P switch, 3 EAP610's and 2 EAP225's. Last night i set up an IoT VLAN to be able to use with Ring
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork ConnectivityEAP ACL
By dictoresno · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
0Helpful
52Views
1Replies
Adopting EAP in mesh mode is impossible when management VLAN is used for the wired AP, it just fails. It would be great if this issue would get fixed or at least if the omada controller wouldn't allow
MeshVLAN & Multi-Networks
By krzysztofo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
1Helpful
88Views
1Replies
Hello, After 4 full days of trying and encountering issues every time, it seems there is a bug in the EAPs when combined with EAP ACL rules. Hardware setup: ER605 v2.0 (Firmware Version: 2.1.4 Build 2
VLAN & Multi-NetworksEAP ACLBonjour
By ikheetjeff · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Nlem
11Helpful
1091Views
8Replies
I stay in a remote area in Africa , where the closest cell tower is far away, and internet connection is significantly poor and slow. I try to use Tp link omada accessories to kinda start an ISP of mi
Network ConnectivityInstallationVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Xbit · Latest post 3 weeks ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
70Views
1Replies
Hello, I purchased the following network devices so I wanted to improve my home network but Is not working for me :( - ER605 v2.0 [2.2.4 Build 20240119 Rel.44368] - OC200 v1.0 [1.28.2 Build 20240110 R
Network ConnectivityAI WLAN OptimizationVLAN & Multi-Networks
By LoneGeekRanger · Latest post 3 weeks ago by d0ugmac1
4Helpful
472Views
13Replies
I'm trying to expand my network and setup a separate SSID on its own vlan. In the tplink Oomada software I created the ssid and assigned it vlan10 on an EAP225 access point. This access point is on sw
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Sym · Latest post 2024-03-21 20:33:13 by Sym
0Helpful
209Views
8Replies
9 months ago, I reported a software bug. That thread got closed. That thread was not updated. Were you able to reproduce the issue? That thread does not list all models/versions affected. I am not ask
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By CISTORop · Latest post 2024-03-21 01:14:01 by Clive_A
0Helpful
404Views
12Replies
I am struggling to get dynamic VLANs working with a standalone (i.e. without Omada controller) access point and FreeRADIUS. I have configured the Radius server for EAP authentication and set the Radiu
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By Tjure · Latest post 2024-03-12 12:08:32 by CISTORop
2Helpful
513Views
7Replies
Hello support/community, I'm having some trouble with IPTV configuration through Omada Business network. The network is build up from TP-Link business routers, business switces, with OC300 as a hardwa
Firmware UpdateNetwork ConnectivityVLAN & Multi-NetworksInstallation
By MJoksimovic · Latest post 2024-03-06 17:48:53 by Martin_S
1Helpful
301Views
4Replies