Switches

TP-Link Business Switches are comprised of JetStream series and LiteWave series, which are designed to offer reliable and professional choices to businesses of all sizes. Anything related to TP-Link's JetStream or LiteWave Switches, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Switches

Tags

Label

Background: We hope this article can be helpful in your understanding of 802.1Q VLAN. This Article Applies to: All Omada devices that support 802.1Q VLAN. Common Terms and Explanations: Concepts: 1. W
VLAN & Multi-NetworksOfficial
0Helpful
23Views
0Replies
Background: This post provides a configuration guide to set up the DHCP server on the Omada switch in Controller mode. This Article Applies to: All Omada switches that support DHCP servers. Applicatio
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationDHCP Service
By Clive_A · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
137Views
2Replies
Good day! I'm setting up some VLANs with a TP-Link router, switch and access point. Setup: Internet --> router --> switch. I created Vlan2 and Vlan3 with interfaces and acls, but there is also the bui
VLAN & Multi-NetworksSwitch ACL
By Matt677 · Latest post 15 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
23Views
1Replies
Hi, I need some assistance with setting up VLANs on a OC200 cloud controller and a SG2428P switch. All firmware is up to date. I have a Cisco router. It is set up with 3 VLANs: 10 192.168.1.x Main Sta
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfiguration
0Helpful
63Views
0Replies
I created multiple VLANs on the switch. Then I enabled DHCP server and created pools. What I want that client personal computers get IP address from DHCP server depending on VLAN (ie: PCs connected to
DHCP ServiceVLAN & Multi-Networks
By SasoC · Latest post a week ago by SasoC
2Helpful
191Views
5Replies
Hallo Commits, maybe there is somebody who can help me with my trouble. Task: sending PC screen via HDMI-signal via LAN IP to TV HDMI port. The problem is how to send the signal over the switch TL-SG2
DHCP ServiceNetwork ConnectivityConfigurationVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Duke71 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
147Views
5Replies
Hi all, I'm redoing my network and I had some questions about the best practices for employing multiple trunks (without a LAGG) from my router (OPNSense) to my TL-SG3428X-M2 switch. Currently my setup
VLAN & Multi-NetworksSwitch ACLConfigurationStatic Routing
By DalanNet · Latest post a week ago by DalanNet
1Helpful
87Views
2Replies
Hello. With the setup below, I'm trying to have multiple VLANs going through a single network cable between my tplink switch and my pfsense. I had no problem doing so between my cisco switch and my pf
VLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationDHCP ServiceNetwork Connectivity
By Nic_Wz · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Nic_Wz
1Helpful
81Views
2Replies
Hello to all... (and sorry for my English)... I have a TL-SG3452 Switch and the IP is 192.168.0.150 Also I have create the : VLan 1: 192.168.0.0 - Management. VLan 10: 192.168.10.0 - PCs The settings
VLAN & Multi-NetworksStatic RoutingNetwork Connectivity
By Dimitris_T · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
117Views
3Replies
Hello, My internet modem is ATT fiber Model: BGW320-500 It is connected to Port 1 on SX3008F My main computer is connected to Port 2 on SX3008F All other computers are connected to a 24-Port unmanaged
DHCP ServiceVLAN & Multi-NetworksConfigurationNetwork Connectivity
By ecovalence · Latest post 3 weeks ago by ecovalence
4Helpful
150Views
4Replies