Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Problem: I completly wiped every device and even the whole site. So this is on an absolute fresh setup and default settings out of the box. When Creating a fresh VLAN (type: interface in the UI) clien
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By MaxPowers_ · Latest post Wednesday by Hank21
0Helpful
288Views
12Replies
Hey, Sorry for my english, i use google translate. How to access LDAP in omada controller. My configuration attempts are unsuccessful. I get the message: "Directory search failed. Please check your LD
ldap server
By Neeke85 · Latest post Wednesday by Majthenyi
5Helpful
2951Views
11Replies
Hello, I´m looking for a way to mass delete local users in Omada (controller 0c300, updated to latest version). Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.
By Linford · Latest post Wednesday by Linford
0Helpful
56Views
2Replies
My tapo and deco series devices always keep disappear from omada dhcp client list.Even all firmware and app are up to date.It just disappear from client list and its actual still function normaly,can
By Teriri · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
1Helpful
138Views
3Replies
Good morning everyone, I'm resorting to the forum because my Omada SDN system has stopped starting. I tried updating but to no avail. No additional information appears in the logs to understand the pr
By DigitAlex · Latest post a week ago by DigitAlex
0Helpful
74Views
2Replies
what device have Deep pocket Inspection (DPI)? routrer or ap?? and is there any update in oc200 for DPI update?? or in er605
By jhaime11 · Latest post a week ago by jhaime11
0Helpful
72Views
2Replies
Hello I need to re ad oc300 becaus ihave changed mine modem the only thing after checking the code and numbers are gone so can not read the code or scan it with phone. What is the alternative.
By Goofus · Latest post a week ago by Goofus
2Helpful
122Views
7Replies
I've been trying to make a port profile in omada software controller that has no native network - eg all traffic must be tagged, like this: At the red arrows, I am unable to remove LAN(1) in order to
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By geoff1 · Latest post a week ago by d0ugmac1
1Helpful
89Views
3Replies
Hi, i have an OMADA setup and had to reset my ER605. Now i am struggling to re-adopt it into the OC200 Controller There is an "old" configuration of the router in the OC200, and a new configuration on
By frankdrebin · Latest post a week ago by frankdrebin
0Helpful
65Views
2Replies
Hello, All software and hardware are up to date as of today. I have migrated the SDN controller and devices from: Omada Software Controller (Windows) v5.13.30.8 to OC200 hardware v2.6 (2.14.4 Build 20
Controller InstallationApplication Control - DPI
By MDowns · Latest post a week ago by Hank21
4Helpful
135Views
3Replies