Omada Cloud SDN

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Omada Cloud SDN

Tags

Label

Latest Firmware Release: Omada Software Controller_V5.7.4 >> Check more details from Here. Note: Controller v5 has changed the port for upgrading devices from TCP 29813 to TCP 8043 /TCP 443. If you ha
Highlighted ThreadOfficialFirmware Update
By Fae · Latest post Monday by Fae
69Helpful
45559Views
3Replies
This post is mainly from posts replied by forum customer @Philbert , and I would like to thank @Philbert and others all for the quality and professional answers you have contributed to the TP-Link for
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Hank21 · Latest post 2022-08-20 16:20:33 by btx
13Helpful
1131Views
2Replies
Welcome to the TP-Link Community! The TP-Link Community is a place for TP-Link customers from all around the world to find answers, solve problems, share knowledge and get the most out of TP-Link prod
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Fae · Latest post 2022-07-19 01:43:55 by fakhruddin
3Helpful
1400Views
3Replies
Hi all, Am having severe trouble with 2 of my sites , i have 180 Clients and Connection of 500MB download and upload 300Mbps , Rate limit per client is 2.1Mbps I am having continuous complaints form t
conneted with out internet
0Helpful
4Views
0Replies
I maked a setup for a office clients, it is start to run 25 day ago, once a week I check the network status remotly to see how everithing it is working. For my sorprise, I saw the ER605 disconnected.
By titocarnale · Latest post 9 hours ago by d0ugmac1
1Helpful
2038Views
30Replies
Hi,. I' currently having issues forwarding ports. It was working properly, and then I tried adding another port to forward yesterday. That seems to have broken everything cause now none of the ports w
By Killer3p0 · Latest post 11 hours ago by devn3t
0Helpful
373Views
15Replies
I would like to understand what firmware is required on what device(s) in order for this feature to work as expected and what is the ETA ? This is my current info : Omada Linux Software Controller v5.
By TandS · Latest post 18 hours ago by Apples
0Helpful
43Views
1Replies
I've been struggling to set up URL filtering for EAP rules, and wonder if a Gateway is needed for the filetering to work. My system consists of a software controller (5.5.6), multiple EAPs (115, 225 a
By ACMiller · Latest post 21 hours ago by RickJamesBish
0Helpful
29Views
2Replies
How can I get rid of this failures ? How can I identify which clients do that and why ? Regards Jörg
By Koboldo · Latest post Yesterday by gti4life
17Helpful
7972Views
28Replies
I need some help with openvpn on my omada network. I configured the VPN as a client > server connection (ER605). Installed the openVPN client on my android phone, imported the profile and the VPN conn
By debruina · Latest post Yesterday by Raf10
0Helpful
231Views
8Replies