Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Update as of Apr 10, 2024: Thank you all for your valuable feedback on the Beta firmware! The official firmware has been released, check the following link for details. Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.13.30.8
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By Hank21 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by sgath4
29Helpful
14650Views
63Replies
The main problem when using omada specially in voucher type businness is that anyone can actually share some ones connection through mobile hotspot Example: a device/mobile that logged in using vouche
PortalController InstallationFirmware Update
By Sh0ckWaVeZzz · Latest post 15 minutes ago by Set-up
3Helpful
1436Views
16Replies
Hello, I was installed Omada Controller using Windows version 5.13.30.8 and Linux version 5.13.30.8 and I am using TL Switch SG3428XMP with hardware version 3.0 and firmware version is 3.0.3 I was hav
Adoption
By maspung · Latest post 44 minutes ago by Hank21
0Helpful
9Views
1Replies
After a clean install to a new Ubuntu 22.04.4 system, installing the Software Controller (SC) v5.13.30.8 and its pre-requisites, all is running well. After rebooting the VM, the SC does not start. I h
Controller InstallationUbuntu
By KHop
0Helpful
2Views
0Replies
After couple attempts at truly isolating my VLANs resulted in locking myself out of my network, I'm looking into giving it another shot. Troubleshooting such failures is limited to disabling deny rule
ACL
By EricPerl · Latest post 7 hours ago by EricPerl
0Helpful
73Views
4Replies
After a failed attempt at moving all devices into a Management VLAN (a while back), I was up for giving it another try. I reread some of the docs, browsed the forums about this matter. Beyond the effo
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By EricPerl · Latest post 7 hours ago by EricPerl
0Helpful
50Views
2Replies
I'm trying to further my understanding of the various types of ACLs so I've been experimenting with a simple case (SSH). Let's say I have 2 VLANs, VLANT (trusted) and VLANU (untrusted, or less trusted
VLAN & Multi-NetworksACL
By EricPerl · Latest post 9 hours ago by EricPerl
0Helpful
38Views
2Replies
Just trying to get my bearings as to what could have happened. Recently installed a whole omada network with six eap610 and two outdoor eap610's as link for an outbuilding with one eap610 indoor. The
Controller Installation
By Rtech · Latest post 19 hours ago by Hank21
0Helpful
68Views
3Replies
Hi all, I have my 5.3.1 omada controller installed d on my Windows PC for more than 2 years-- but for for the past 3 months it keeps getting stuck at "mongodb server started." See screenshot below: Ta
Controller InstallationOmada
By JKAlpheron · Latest post 20 hours ago by EntityManiac
0Helpful
468Views
5Replies
Hi, I'm trying to connect my EAP613 to my Hardware Controller, which is not on the same network. For this, I've checked that the EAP613's network firewall allows port 29810-29814 across the Internet.
AdoptionOmada
By Clement-OCII · Latest post 21 hours ago by Clement-OCII
0Helpful
55Views
2Replies