Omada Cloud SDN

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Omada Cloud SDN

Tags

Label

Hi I have windows based Omada SDN controller, I have many differnt AP's. 225, 245, 610, 610-outdoor 615-wall. Ive also had 225-wall and 225-outdoor. I recently connected 650 and it just keeps going ro
By Mullatech · Latest post Yesterday by Mullatech
4Helpful
304Views
9Replies
Hello gentlemen, I have exactly same issue here as many other TP-Link customers: I got a ER605 V2 with latest firmware to work just fine using a IPSec Site-2-Site with my Sophos XG Firewall. Also, sam
openvpn client
By CallMeChris · Latest post Yesterday by CallMeChris
0Helpful
45Views
2Replies
I'm running the Omada Software Controller on a Synology DS920+ that's hardwired to the EAP235-Wall mentioned. The Office AP is then wired to port 2 of the TL-SG2008P. The software controller isn't map
Adoption
By TheWiseFool · Latest post Yesterday by Hank21
0Helpful
30Views
1Replies
Hi, I'm new to all this, only been in the Omada family for a couple of weeks. My setup: I have an OC200 controller fed from a TL-SG2210P v5.0 8-port PoE Switch, with 100/18 MBps internet from an ER605
Controller Overview
By paulrob · Latest post Yesterday by Virgo
1Helpful
40Views
2Replies
I've read about the need of power OC200 thru PoE to get the front USB port to work for auto-backup, but my question is if I can use it to retain logs for a longer period. BTW, can firmware be updated
By TheUnF · Latest post Yesterday by Virgo
1Helpful
32Views
1Replies
The WLAN scheduling feature does NOT WORK RELIABLY. Some time it works, sometimes it doesn't !!! Very frustrating that you can't rely on implemented functionality to just work. Here is my equipment an
By TandS · Latest post Thursday by TandS
0Helpful
127Views
8Replies
Hi there, I am looking for a log entry of OpenVPN connections. Is this available? I do not see it in the Alert/Event Notifcation setup list and looking for a history of logins/logouts.
By toac · Latest post Thursday by Virgo
1Helpful
25Views
1Replies
PPSK ssid does not show up on EAP615-Wall. Probably not supported by firmware 1.1.0. What is the timeline for PPSK on EAP615-Wall (beta and release)
PPSK
By Digit · Latest post Thursday by Hank21
1Helpful
35Views
1Replies
Hello. I have the follow network infra: I'm having a regular result through the Gateway ACL to block access for some streaming websites and social networks: The point is that in this case I have a ver
By TechsupportBR · Latest post Thursday by Virgo
0Helpful
38Views
1Replies
I recently updated the OC200 hardware controller to version 5.6.4 and the ER7206 router to firmware version 1.2.3. Since the update, the router is not honoring IP reservations and is not issuing valid
By DannyZ · Latest post Thursday by Kash01976
7Helpful
557Views
17Replies