Omada Cloud SDN

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Omada Cloud SDN

Tags

Label

Configured SMTP to send me logs and stuff. Even though test send "succeeds", the mail does not go through. Authentication is configured with username and password but that username is different than t
Mail Server
By peter-bis · Latest post Wednesday by gabxav
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies
Hi. I have previously written the following thread. This issue was resolved by initializing the SG2210, but after the Omada 5.7.4 update a more fatal problem occurred. (https://community.tp-link.com/e
By canopus · Latest post Wednesday by Hank21
1Helpful
112Views
5Replies
I just realized there is a missing part here. Anyone having the same issue? User logged in as an administrator.
By PHJoel · Latest post Wednesday by Hank21
0Helpful
81Views
3Replies
Two bugs... - Changing the Band Steering selection to anything else and selecting Save results in whatever the pre-saved setting was, in other words, it does not allow modifying the selection that was
By GPB · Latest post Wednesday by Hank21
0Helpful
101Views
1Replies
Trying to set up a client-to-site VPN to an OpenVPN server which is elsewhere, so that the OpenVPN client is my TL-R605 gateway here. I've set up the configuration using "Client-to-Site", "VPN Client"
Highlighted Thread
By penguintree · Latest post Tuesday by Thomas777
20Helpful
13305Views
31Replies
I've been struggling to set up URL filtering for EAP rules, and wonder if a Gateway is needed for the filetering to work. My system consists of a software controller (5.5.6), multiple EAPs (115, 225 a
By ACMiller · Latest post Tuesday by ACMiller
6Helpful
100Views
7Replies
Hi all, I am having trouble making the second SSID in my network. I created a first SSID with: LAN 192.168.0.1 SSID Name1 + Guest Network DHCP 192.168.0.2-252 Regularly working. I want a second SSID t
By Marco.V · Latest post Tuesday by Virgo
0Helpful
40Views
3Replies
Hello everyone. I have a new network infrastructure running a few days now in a new office under construction. There I have 3 omada devices (Router, POE Switch and EAP) and a wired security system. To
Highlighted ThreadDetected Large Ping Attack
By BravoMike31 · Latest post Monday by drthslyr
62Helpful
18201Views
53Replies
Please can anybody help me, I've been quietly waiting for the launch of the ER7212PC for several months but there's been no announcement and my usual supplier's aren't stocking these yet however there
1Helpful
54Views
0Replies
I would like to understand what firmware is required on what device(s) in order for this feature to work as expected and what is the ETA ? This is my current info : Omada Linux Software Controller v5.
By TandS · Latest post Monday by TandS
2Helpful
103Views
3Replies