Controllers

TP-Link Omada Cloud SDN integrates Omada Devices including EAPs, JetStream Switches and Omada Routers, all are centrally managed with an Omada SDN Controller. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada SDN Controller, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Controllers

Tags

Label

Update as of Apr 10, 2024: Thank you all for your valuable feedback on the Beta firmware! The official firmware has been released, check the following link for details. Omada_SDN_Controller_v5.13.30.8
Firmware UpdateOfficial
By Hank21 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by sgath4
29Helpful
14729Views
63Replies
A little over a week ago I replaced my home network (Asus RT-AX82U, Cisco SG110-16) with a TP-Link setup (OC200, ER7206, TL-SG2428P, & 2x EAP670). I initially set up the system running off of the OC20
AdoptionController Installation
By Waggett · Latest post 2 hours ago by Waggett
3Helpful
36Views
4Replies
Hey everyone! I've got two TP-Link EAP225's that I manage for a Physical Therapy Clinic using the Omada Cloud Controller. I've noticed a weird quirk with the controller in the Insights > Known Clients
ACL
0Helpful
11Views
0Replies
Hi all, I'm trying to configure the same MAC address on multiple sites by using the same RADIUS Built-In server, but it errors out saying that this is NOT possible. The scenario is the following: I ha
RADIUS
By nicolati · Latest post 6 hours ago by MR.S
0Helpful
35Views
7Replies
when i turn on using usb power or POE, (for usb used 2a 5v, for poe used tplink 63w poe switch) in both cloud light is not blinking, the power light is on on both conditons and never blinks or goes of
Controller InstallationFirmware UpdateAdoptionoc200
By godjerin · Latest post 14 hours ago by Hank21
0Helpful
11Views
1Replies
Has anyone succesfully managed to get a wireguard connection set up and working ?. I want to have wireguard setup on my android phone and tunnel all traffic back through my internet conenction at home
By biomed32uk · Latest post 14 hours ago by Hank21
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies
Hi, I have setup a WIFI channel and originally set Client Rate Limit Profile to a profile I had defined limiting the network to 100mbp, this was then setup so this wifi connection was limited. I then
By StormFusion · Latest post 17 hours ago by Hank21
0Helpful
10Views
1Replies
I'm running Omada SDN conroller on my Home Assistant OS on a Raspberry Pi 4. Once installing the controller I enabled the Two-Factor authentication. But now, when I wish to disable it I can't for some
By Yoghevos · Latest post 23 hours ago by DannoUK
0Helpful
171Views
5Replies
The main problem when using omada specially in voucher type businness is that anyone can actually share some ones connection through mobile hotspot Example: a device/mobile that logged in using vouche
PortalController InstallationFirmware Update
By Sh0ckWaVeZzz · Latest post Yesterday by Set-up
3Helpful
1464Views
16Replies
Hello, I was installed Omada Controller using Windows version 5.13.30.8 and Linux version 5.13.30.8 and I am using TL Switch SG3428XMP with hardware version 3.0 and firmware version is 3.0.3 I was hav
Adoption
By maspung · Latest post Yesterday by Hank21
0Helpful
21Views
1Replies