Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Surveillance

Tags

Label

I use Starlink to access the Internet. My internet connection according to the Network set up screen is "Connected to the internet". UPnP is showing as inactive. Platform Access to VIGI VMS is on but
VIGI NVRNetwork ConnectivityInstallation
By TonyP2000 · Latest post a week ago by Leeland
0Helpful
39Views
1Replies
Hello there, I'm integrating a TP-Link PTZ camera with custom web UI. I've come across the VIGI C540-W and Tapo C212 models, both of which support pan-tilt and ONVIF. However, their documentation does
VIGI CameraOVNIF/RTSPNetwork ConnectivitySecurity Manager
By pkb03 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
73Views
1Replies
Hi guys, I have a client that is having issues with the pop notifications, the notifications seem to be slow or very delayed to come through on App using an android phone and sometimes the notificatio
vigi app
By iTrim · Latest post 2 weeks ago by iTrim
8Helpful
377Views
9Replies
2 Vigi different model cameras standalone on 2 different locations, will it work on same app and same account. I have one on the house wifi, and second Lan camera in the office. Its a different intern
By kimicgyu · Latest post 2 weeks ago by kimicgyu
1Helpful
89Views
3Replies
Hi, I want to integrate my VIGI camera into OpenHAB and I'm looking for the snapshot URL of the camera. rtsp://IP/stream1 works, but I want the URL that directly returns the snapshot image to me, some
VIGI CameraOVNIF/RTSP
By admir
0Helpful
45Views
0Replies
i have two different NVR in different locations and both of them only record during the day for 12 hors and no recording happens at night. Both of them used to record 24 hours as per schedule previous
By Aladfadfadf · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
115Views
3Replies
Hey Guys, I've just noticed that I'm unable to access recordings made between midnight (12am) and 1am, from my VIGI NVR1104H (Hardware version 1, Firmware 1.0.2).This is through both the Android app a
VIGI NVR
By Astro_Beta · Latest post 2 weeks ago by JimJin
2Helpful
257Views
2Replies
Hi, we replaced our old Hikvision NVR with the tp-link Vigi NVR1004H-4P. All the existing Hikvision cameras (3) work fine and I was about to add a VIGI camera as well, but I noticed something strange.
By Nexus69 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Nexus69
1Helpful
96Views
2Replies
Hi, How can I download the video recorded from the HDD of the NVR1008H? From the Vigil App installed on my Window PC, they only allow up to 5mins per video clip? How can I download for let say 1 hour
VIGI NVRVideo download
By GJ13 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
130Views
3Replies
When I export recordings, they are saved on my pen drive as small little clips. How do I export the recording as a single file?
VIGI NVR
By SMKxx1 · Latest post 3 weeks ago by GJ13
0Helpful
162Views
2Replies