Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Surveillance

Tags

Label

The topic was originally posted by Clive_A in Howto - A Guide to Use Forum Effectively. Read Before You Post. Hi, if you are new to the forum, we would love to show your how to use our forum and make
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
0Helpful
157Views
0Replies
Background: This article aims to provide a basic list of ports of the VIGI system. This Article Applies to: VIGI IPC and Security Manager. Port Service Name Type Port Purpose HTTPS TCP 443 Web GUI. VI
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraSecurity ManagerOfficial
3Helpful
108Views
0Replies
Background: In a recent firmware upgrade, certain VIGI cameras now support DDNS, FTP Server, and Email Alert. This article aims to help people properly configure them. This Article Applies to: VIGI ca
VIGI CameraOfficial
1Helpful
263Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: VIGI C340S/C540S/C250/C350/C450/C540V V1 Release Notes: New Features & Enhancements: 1. Added support for DDNS. Now, we can register No-IP or DynDNS to facilitate remote acces
FirmwareOfficial
1Helpful
247Views
0Replies
This Article Applies to: VIGI NVR. Issue Description/Phenomenon: To use NVR remotely, you can port forward it web interface on the Internet. After your port forwarding of 443, you can access the NVR w
VIGI NVRHighlighted Thread
0Helpful
116Views
0Replies
Hi Everyone, We’re excited to announce the official launch of VIGI VMS here! Welcome to try VIGI VMS, which will help to better use and manage your VIGI devices. We will welcome all suggestions or pro
By Steven.Zhang · Latest post 2024-02-25 05:17:20 by w45h245hy
0Helpful
1017Views
7Replies
This Article Applies to: All VIGI NVR and VIGI cameras. Background: If the VIGI NVR/Camera becomes unresponsive or stops working after a firmware upgrade due to misoperation or power supply interrupti
Highlighted ThreadOfficial
By Clive_A · Latest post 2024-01-16 08:04:39 by gtj
1Helpful
472Views
1Replies
Hi guys, I have a client that is having issues with the pop notifications, the notifications seem to be slow or very delayed to come through on App using an android phone and sometimes the notificatio
vigi app
By iTrim · Latest post 11 minutes ago by peterxbaker
10Helpful
406Views
12Replies
Dear Colleagues, My VIGI C440 have a bad sound output speaker after a year usage. Already upgrade the firmware but the speaker sound still bad. I use this VIGI C440 only for indoor testing and demo pu
VIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivityFirmware
By OmYudhanto · Latest post 5 hours ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
10Views
1Replies
Hi, The minimum camera dwell time in patrol scanning mode that I can set is 60 seconds, which in my opinion is definitely too long! I would like to set the camera to stay in a given area much shorter,
VIGI CameraVIGI NVR
By KamileN7 · Latest post 7 hours ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
289Views
1Replies