Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Surveillance

Tags

Label

Hi... all the camera add in batch and IP is auto assign. My question now is how to change the default camera channel that already assign by default. Like example now outdoor camera is channel 1, but i
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraSecurity Manager
By Jordanmak86 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
73Views
3Replies
Since yesterday all our HIKVISION DS-2CD2143G2-IU are listed as "Not Certified". While our HIKVISION DS-2CD2043G2-IU are still fine. Cameras are all connected using ONIV and worked ok. I tried to logi
OVNIF/RTSPVIGI NVRNetwork Connectivity
By J-WH · Latest post 2 weeks ago by J-WH
3Helpful
133Views
5Replies
Hi, Need help to resolve the following issue. Unable to connect the Hikvision 2DE3A404IW-DE/W to my NVR1008H-8MP. Camera is successfully added to the channel 2, however the status is " Not certified"
VIGI NVRInstallation
By Bobkoh · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
153Views
5Replies
Hello. Interested to know more about VIGI NVR4032H and it's Face Capture capability. I've watched a training video from TP-Link Russia where they states that this NVR can analyze and detect Face data
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraNVR4032H
By 1MSFT · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
103Views
4Replies
Camera VIGI C 540 After a day of working the camera points to left extreme. The preset what was placed to point the camera to the middle looses as well and moves the camera to left extreme It auto tra
By RogerGa · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
82Views
1Replies
Can anyone explain to me how to turn off the beep on my NVR
0Helpful
60Views
0Replies
Does anyone know if the ONVIF video stream between the camera and the NVR is encrypted by default? If not, how do i enable encrypted transmission? Also, the feed between the NVR and the PC (VIGI secur
Hikvision
0Helpful
36Views
0Replies
After a recent update to the above firmware , all sd-cards show as unformatted and you cannot format them. There is no option to roll back to a previous version, So now all of my 540's are broken and
VIGI CameraFirmware
By GoKiwi · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
4Helpful
196Views
5Replies
We are currently evaluating multiple surveillance systems to replace - in the space of six to twelve months - our current Hikvision setup. As we are already on the OMADA system, TP-Link is included in
VIGI NVRSecurity ManagerNetwork ConnectivityDevice Sharing
By ReadMagnus · Latest post 2024-02-29 02:54:34 by Clive_A
0Helpful
95Views
1Replies
I attach to the nvr from tplink camera hiklvision hwi-t240h sometimes I manage to connect it but after a power failure (the camera turns off and on) the nvr always says unauthorized on the cameras. Th
VIGI NVROVNIF/RTSP
By MASPR · Latest post 2024-02-26 02:19:13 by Clive_A
2Helpful
162Views
3Replies