Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
Surveillance

Tags

Label

Hello! I have a 5pc's of TP-LINK VIGI C340 2.0 cameras around our house (2.8mm, 4mm and 6mm), with POE power supply from VIGI NVR1008H-8P(UN) 1.0. The 7/24 recording working flawlessly on the NVR. As
VIGI CameraNetwork ConnectivityFTP
By CeruzaUR · Latest post Thursday by CeruzaUR
1Helpful
56Views
2Replies
I have a Vigi NVR1016H with latest firmware connected to my network. 2 units of Vigi C340 W; 1 unit Vigi C540W; and 6 units C440 W are connected to the same network via 5 units Tplink Deco X60 AX3000
By Joatac · Latest post Thursday by Joatac
0Helpful
53Views
1Replies
SD card won't record. I've formatted it from the Configuration Tools, but it ays it is "uninitialised". What does this mean and is this the problem? John
By JohnFg · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
49Views
1Replies
Hi, I am facing issues similar to https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/601164. mine is a 4 port. how do i resolve this? is there a patch i can download? also how to tell your hardware
By chrisdekoh · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
61Views
1Replies
Hi, I have connected my Reolink E1 Outdoor PoE Camera to the TP Link NVR with ONVIF. I can see the video on NVR however there's no audio on playback, even I pulled the videos on the NVR as well but no
VIGI NVROVNIF/RTSPReolink
By alexis133 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
52Views
1Replies
hello when using the patrol function, the automatic tracking of a human stops working. after a hard reset, the device works correctly but only for a short time. what is the problem?
VIGI Camera
By MarcusMars · Latest post a week ago by H-Daniel
0Helpful
682Views
15Replies
Is anyone experiencing inverted colors on live video in Vigi Security Manager?
By kinitechies · Latest post a week ago by Newbie888
5Helpful
2157Views
33Replies
Hello, in my TP Link Vigi app under playback, the timeline is unfortunately always displayed in winter time, but the timestamp in the video itself is correct. Summer time is set correctly, but it seem
VIGI NVRVIGI CameraVIGI
By RaffaelM · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
83Views
1Replies
Hi Can VIGI C540-4G connect via wifi or only wired ethernet or 4G? I can connect to the wired and 4G but not the wifi. Please advise. Thank you Joe
VIGI CameraNetwork Connectivity
By GJ13 · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
39Views
1Replies
Every time the nvr reboots due to power failure or manual reboot from the reboot option from the screen, the hard disk needs to be reformatted as it shows a pop up with beeping noise saying " somethin
By M1x · Latest post a week ago by M1x
1Helpful
142Views
5Replies