VIGI Surveillance

For those who use TP-Link VIGI network Camera, VIGI Network Video Recorder, VIGI Security Manager or VIGI App. Anything related, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/knowledge here.
VIGI Surveillance

TP-LINK VIGI NVR1008H After Upgrade ver:- 1.0.1 to 1.0.3 Build 220823 Rel.48229n, android VIGI app nvr frequently offline.
By Babun-Sikder · Latest post 2022-10-10 09:09:42 by Hank21
2Helpful
408Views
5Replies
Hi team, Is there any way to connect a remote (external) camera to my NVR ??
By Panini
0Helpful
10Views
0Replies
Hi, In my current setup, TPLINK Tapo and other IP Cameras are in different electric zone. Assuming NVR has power backup but there is a power outage and the IP camera goes offline for some time and ret
By aashishvanand · Latest post Wednesday by Hank21
2Helpful
271Views
6Replies
Hello ! With VIGI App on Android If i try to go to notifications Then go to Channel 1 - Watch the first video (without waiting for thumbnails) Then go to Channel 2 - Watch the first video (without wai
By jvachez · Latest post a week ago by jvachez
0Helpful
34Views
2Replies
Is anyone experiencing inverted colors on live video in Vigi Security Manager?
0Helpful
30Views
0Replies
Hi all, hope someone can help... I have 4 Dahua cameras, all of which are working on my network and have got them presenting images to iSpy and other PC based management software. (and I know the IP a
By bobjob
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies
recently purchased nvr1008H 8 channel and using tapo camera. the unit is now very very slow, login itself takes 2-3 min. once you change some setting again its slow. using 1Tb new hardisk. camera not
By hrk
0Helpful
41Views
0Replies
Hello, Browsed thru the community before posting this and can't seem to find the answer i wanted. Is it possible to share remote view via Vigi Security Manager or Vigi App without sharing the TP-Link
By ringo27 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Peejhay
0Helpful
289Views
4Replies
I noticed that some VIGI hardware was announced at CES. Does this mean that VIGI will be coming to the US market?
By infinitytec · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Jaypapel1
1Helpful
44Views
1Replies
my VIGI NVR1016H V1 automatically update the firmware to version V1_1.0.2 Build 221020 from V1_210825. This happens over the weekend when I am away. First, the NVR become un stable to the network. Acc
By nod0ubt · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Hank21
0Helpful
89Views
5Replies