Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I've have invested in the omada line, and love the ecosystem, is there a way to connect the router to a VPN service provider (nordvpn, expressvpn), with either openvpn or wireguard . Do I need to add
By mosquito_99 · Latest post 7 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
16Views
1Replies
hi, i have a single public ip but i want to connect most of my business branches so that they can connected to each other. I'm planning to install biometric to all of the branches so that we could go
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN Setup
By Jolzzz · Latest post 7 hours ago by Jolzzz
4Helpful
53Views
6Replies
I don't know if this is a bug or compatibility issue, but when I use Chrome, the WebGUI hardly works. It takes 1-2mins for the login screen to come on. And if I do get to login almost 75% of the time
By mbze430 · Latest post 8 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
22Views
1Replies
Hi there I setup a Minecraft server on the standard port 25565 using NAT, that works fine. After seeing some intruders I changed the input port to 20000. But the friends, which could connect on port 2
NAT
By Mutzli · Latest post 8 hours ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
34Views
5Replies
Hi, I'm struggling a bit with routing and NAT. I have the following setup. I have no way to alter configurations on Router B or C. However.. PC1 can sucessfully ping WAN IP of Router D and PC2 can suc
NATRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By DrCheese · Latest post 16 hours ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
44Views
4Replies
Hello, I have been reading the topics here and in internet regarding the wireguard and vlans. Essentially, can somebody points me how can i convince wireguard client to have an access to specific vlan
WireGuardVLAN & Multi-NetworksRoutingVPN
By AntonV · Latest post 19 hours ago by AntonV
0Helpful
29Views
2Replies
I have a computer that runs remote desktop for remote management, the remote desktop port is exposed on the WAN network. Although this type of thing is not "Ideal" but using a VPN from the connecting
By dillonb · Latest post Yesterday by dillonb
2Helpful
66Views
6Replies
Problem Statement: WiFi distribution network over 9 AP's works fine 95% of the time. The other 5% is intermittent enough that makes it difficult to attribute cause. Client (smartphone, or TV streaming
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN SetupLoad BalancingNetwork Connectivity
By RF_Dude · Latest post Yesterday by MR.S
0Helpful
62Views
6Replies
Last night my router started to act strange so i reboot it and now it does not want to comeback online. I updated the router more than 2 weeks ago and it was working fine but last night it did not wan
Controller Related
By Nemoisback · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
26Views
1Replies
A pretty straightforward question but I couldn't find the answer in the documentation. Is it possible to use the builtin 4G/LTE connection as a primary WAN connection, preferrably while a slower cable
WAN SetupLoad Balancing
By Niels-NL · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
26Views
1Replies