Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hi I've just bought one of these for my home network and I am struggling to figure out how to configure the VLAN setup. I've done this previously on a Netgear BR200 for work, but this was a couple of
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By leatherman · Latest post Tuesday by leatherman
2Helpful
46Views
2Replies
Hello TP Link. We would like to do a PPPoE dial-up using a tagged VLAN on the ER707-M2 via the SFP port and set up a DHCP server behind it using an untagged VLAN. We would like to use the feature to r
By TW_EPC · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
73Views
5Replies
My ER605 router is connected to a TP LINK SG116E switch, and from there, several wireless access points. After a power outage, all devices restarted, but the wireless access points all came back with
By Icaro · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
0Helpful
30Views
1Replies
Hi everyone! I want to migrate from ISP equipment to something more capable and in the latest months i read everything about alternatives. Initially I wanted to choose UI because I'm using at my job a
By Eaaasy · Latest post Tuesday by Clive_A
1Helpful
50Views
1Replies
Hi... I am designing network configuration with Omada Controller (OC200), two Omada Switches and one Router. Switch #1 will be connected to four EAP and some other devices while Switch #2 will be conn
VLAN & Multi-NetworksController Related
By reki · Latest post Monday by reki
2Helpful
58Views
2Replies
Hi i've been having constant issues with the failover where once it fails over to the backup in this case 4g it stays on 4g permanently and doesn't auto connect back to the main wan. I've noticed that
Load Balancing
By locn · Latest post Monday by locn
1Helpful
54Views
4Replies
I have an ER605 set up with a fault-tolerant primary/secondary WAN link pair (not for load-balancing). both of the WAN ISP's provide an IP address via DHCP. how does this configuration interact with d
DDNS
By mtk0 · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
42Views
2Replies
Hello. I want to block some websites like youtube,facebook ,I was trying some settings what i looked from others in internet , but it's not working, I think This model of Tp-link ER 605 block just HTT
By Allianztech · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
3Helpful
57Views
1Replies
Ok. I have followed tp-link (for example https://www.tp-link.com/cac/support/faq/3933/), and non tp-link manuals for set up the wireguard client (windows) to connect to er7206. windows client is 10, w
By AntonV
0Helpful
32Views
0Replies
Hello. I set up a TP-Link ER605 Omada VPN Router. My Old infrastructure has Static IP from WAN 192.168.10.10 from ISP router and all my devices and servers has static IP from ISP router. My TP-Link ER
WAN SetupDHCP ServiceVPNRouting
By Allianztech · Latest post Saturday by MR.S
1Helpful
71Views
1Replies