Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I'm trying to setup IPv6 for the first time with this router. My first time with a TP-Link router, but experienced with others. The ISP is also brand new (still installing fiber), so it's hard to tell
WAN SetupGateway ACLIPv6Network Connectivity
By tlhackque · Latest post 6 minutes ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
8Views
1Replies
Dear all, it's a third day of severe issues with my ER7212PC and so far I have not received any response from support - maybe the Forum can help. I've upgraded firmware from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 on Tue. I h
Firmware Update
By mimi234 · Latest post 31 minutes ago by mimi234
1Helpful
267Views
12Replies
Hi everyone, I'm new to Omada and a part of a small company looking to provide a doctor and his 3 surgeries with a site-to-site VPN, so i have quite a few questions. Just to give some background, the
VPNRouting
0Helpful
6Views
0Replies
Good day. I have my head office and one remote site. I currently have a L2TP tunnel between both. I have configed a vlan at my remote site to go through the tunnel back to head office for all traffic,
VPNWireGuard
By ChicoCanada · Latest post 41 minutes ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
37Views
3Replies
Hello everybody, i'm facing some issues with IPSEC vpn with omada. I've a working point to point vpn between central office and local stores. This vpn is working fine : i can ping devices both ways go
VPN
By slamjam · Latest post an hour ago by Fergus_Tecnova
3Helpful
152Views
14Replies
This Article Applies to: ER7212PC V1 1.1.3 Build 20240403 Issue Description/Phenomenon: A few users reported that after the ER7212PC firmware is upgraded to ER7212PC(UN) V1 1.1.3 Build 20240403 if som
Firmware UpdateOfficial
1Helpful
23Views
0Replies
VPN: ER8411 v1.0 Firmware Version: 1.1.0 Build 20230705 Rel.64091 Model: OC300 1.0 Firmware Version: 1.22.4 Build 20240304 Rel.59252 Hi, we have been experiencing problems with our VPN router for the
VPNLoad BalancingDHCP ServiceBandwidth Control
0Helpful
14Views
0Replies
hi there, very new to Omada devices and such but i have a question regarding the setup of a VPN i have 3 surgeries that i need to link via a VPN to mainly just provide the LAN-to-LAN connection and ha
VPNVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Fergus_Tecnova · Latest post 2 hours ago by Fergus_Tecnova
3Helpful
25Views
2Replies
Hello, im looking for help to setup site-to-site vpn connection, here's what i got already: Both sites have dual WAN (both have ISP with static IP) Site1 already connecting to Site2 via IPSec on both
VPNWAN SetupLoad Balancing
By Wiking · Latest post 5 hours ago by Wiking
1Helpful
32Views
2Replies
Hi Guys, I have a problem.I have 2 ISP that is a) ACT 600Mbps ( "Default Gateway 192.168.10.1") b) Jio 200 Mbps (" Default Gateway 192.168.29.1") both are a broadband connection as a primary I am usin
WAN SetupVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Prajwalyadav66 · Latest post 6 hours ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
28Views
1Replies