Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I have the ER605 set up on my desk in a standalone with a 192.168.30.1 LAN and DHCP client on the WAN side fed into my home router. I dont get any connection. I know I am missing something but not sur
By Larry_C-84 · Latest post an hour ago by Larry_C-84
3Helpful
94Views
6Replies
Hello, I have acquired an ER8411 router for my company's network and I have created an openvpn tunnel on one of our WAN ports (there are two available, the problem - which will be detailed below - occ
VPNOpenVPN
By adyopo_76 · Latest post 4 hours ago by MR.S
0Helpful
23Views
4Replies
Dear all, it's a third day of severe issues with my ER7212PC and so far I have not received any response from support - maybe the Forum can help. I've upgraded firmware from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 on Tue. I h
Firmware Update
By mimi234 · Latest post 10 hours ago by mimi234
0Helpful
96Views
4Replies
Hey there, I noticed a bug today while setting bandwidth limits on an ER7206 in standalone mode. If WAN_ALL is selected as WAN, the max up- and downstream reports it must be set to an number between 1
Bandwidth Control
By Philldu · Latest post 12 hours ago by Philldu
0Helpful
147Views
6Replies
I am currently using Omada SDN version: 5.13.30.8 I'm not exactly sure when my OpenVPN server hosted on ER7206 stopped working. I can successfully connect and authenticate, but no traffic seems to wor
By J4ce · Latest post 14 hours ago by Barde
0Helpful
75Views
2Replies
I purchase a OPENVPN from PUREVPN service provider and they offer port forwarding which means the allow their VPN ip's address to be accessed anywhere When I installed it directly on my Windows PC thr
0Helpful
12Views
0Replies
I have noticed on the ER605/ER7206/ER707-M2 that when you enable L2TP it auto creates a IPsec tunnel. Sadly it defaults to the SHA1 algorithms I have also noticed it does this by default for OPEN VPN
VPNGateway ACL
By SHA2 · Latest post 18 hours ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
72Views
3Replies
Hello all! I have an ER605v2 running alongside an OC200 controller. I've previously tried to setup an IKEv2 VPN server to access my network from the internet using a flagship android device before I g
VPNRoutingNetwork Connectivity
By Hambert · Latest post 19 hours ago by Hambert
4Helpful
138Views
9Replies
Hi all, first, I want to say thank you for taking the time and consider helping here. Some details upfront to capture the situation of what I am trying to achieve with my ER706W router. I have already
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By N2xTech · Latest post 20 hours ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
23Views
1Replies
Why I'm getting IP conflicts when configuring my 3rd vlans on my ER605V1? assigned VLAN 2 in lan port 4 with IP address 192.168.20.x and it's working fine. assigned VLAN 3 in lan port 3 with IP addres
By dickyam · Latest post 20 hours ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
33Views
3Replies