Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I really need assistant, I don't know what I did wrong, I am stuck in the er605 login page, anytime I visit my IP address, for example my er605 IP address is : 192.168.1.3 and my machine IP address th
WAN SetupNAT
By essientops · Latest post 16 hours ago by essientops
2Helpful
59Views
6Replies
Hi There, i bought a ER7212PC router for using ipv6 from my provider, the uplink works great, in bridge mode for ipv6. As my ipv6 devices on my local network are now accessible from the internet, i wo
IPv6Gateway ACLfirewall
By stephK · Latest post 22 hours ago by stephK
2Helpful
148Views
4Replies
Since recently, I have a VPN router of type ER706W (EU), firmware 1.0.4. I am unable to connect the VPN router to the internet via the WAN2 port. The log files repeatedly show the message: [Failed] fa
By Tijgertje · Latest post 23 hours ago by Tijgertje
3Helpful
72Views
5Replies
Hi there, I have recieved a new ER8411 VPN Omada Router. When i configured PPPoE i only received 1 Fixed IP, where as my ISP has provided 5. how would i get the remaining fixed IP. Any help is appreci
WAN Setup
By 1haikalaiman · Latest post Yesterday by MisterW
1Helpful
59Views
3Replies
Dear Support, I have a broadband line which comes with 5 fixed public IP address. How should i configure PPoE on the WAN connection, so the IP address and subnet can reflect correctly on the WAN conne
WAN Setup
0Helpful
22Views
0Replies
I have an existing TPLink Omada in the hotel with this current setup. ISP (1000gbps fiber line) (192.168.5.1/24) | V Switch (TL-SG3428 v2.30 FW: 2.30.0) | | V V EAP110 (46 units) Hardware Controller (
By jcdiaz · Latest post Yesterday by jcdiaz
2Helpful
57Views
2Replies
Hi, I have two ER605 routers which connect two remote offices together and they are worked fine so far. I did a fw upgrade from 2.1.2 to the latest 2.2.4 in 3 steps: 2.1.2 -> 2.2.2 -> 2.2.3 -> 2.2.4 (
By mzperx · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
2Helpful
121Views
6Replies
Hi all, Looking for some advice if there is anyone who can help? Been getting lag on playstation and on video calls the last few days. I set up a monitor as I assumed something was wrong with the netw
By MikeyG23 · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
2Helpful
78Views
5Replies
Hi, or some reason my OpenVPN tunnel doesn’t work suddenly anymore. I was wondering I can send logs or any more details to get it up and running again. Android mobile s23 ultra -> OpenVPN connection->
OpenVPN
By IIIdefconIII · Latest post Yesterday by IIIdefconIII
0Helpful
853Views
20Replies
I need to communicate 2 controllers Siemens and they are in 2 different IP ranges. So bought this router to communicate them. I did the configuration of VLANs and works well the assignement of IPs. I
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By CGG_mov · Latest post Yesterday by CGG_mov
7Helpful
253Views
15Replies