Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

I have an unusual issue. My work requires I first connect to the company VPN, and then to a Cisco AnyConnect VPN to access other tools. With the ER605 having VPN passthough on my default, all used to
By Xexus · Latest post Yesterday by Xexus
1Helpful
393Views
13Replies
I have a setup with an ER605 V2, two EAP653 and an T1500G-10PS (hardware V1, upgraded to FW V2). All devices are running the most recent firmware. Sometimes, I cannot get a connection between devices
Network Connectivity
By heinzpeda · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
2Helpful
57Views
3Replies
Hello Everyone, Has anybody encountered this in their Omada Dashboard? I noticed a few blank reports in both of our ISP, though the connection has no cut with my continuous ping in both our ISP and Ga
By iosnetadmin · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
73Views
3Replies
Hi, does anyone experience these missing intervals of throughput on their dashboard? Our main ISP and back-up ISP have missing intervals of throughput at the same time but we are not experiencing disc
By Gaze · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
0Helpful
75Views
3Replies
hey y'all! I've been having issues with my er605, since setup all DNS proxies were working properly until today it suddenly broke for unknown reason, I've used diagnostics tools like Wireshark to figu
WAN SetupNetwork ConnectivityDNS Proxy
By Proxxy · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
41Views
3Replies
I currently have a ER7206 router at the core of my Omada & smart home setup. I've experienced a number of issues, including very long latency for devices to respond, and random devices disconnecting a
By dononeil · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
2Helpful
22Views
1Replies
Hi All, Link backup issue I need help with please. UK based. We have an ER605 running in standalone mode (no controller) with two broadband services, Starlink (WAN) & BT (WAN/LAN1). Loadbalancing is n
Load BalancingWAN Setup
By ASK1974 · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
2Helpful
13Views
1Replies
Hello is there a possibility that TP-Link makes a graphic display of the WAN load in the "System Status" tab. ( or somewhere ) Like many other router manufacturers. Because the numbers displayed in th
By A3H · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
1Helpful
18Views
1Replies
Hello everyone. In our company we have purchased this router as an update plan for our network devices. We have configured the router so that it takes static addressing with the information provided b
By FabioPM · Latest post Yesterday by TheBaker
0Helpful
154Views
3Replies
Hi there, I am experiencing a curious issue whereby should the WAN IP address change on my 4G/5G modem (NR5103E) which is on a passthrough to my main router (ER605), the ER605 despite being set to 10
By dazmatic · Latest post Yesterday by d0ugmac1
1Helpful
86Views
6Replies