Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Why I'm getting IP conflicts when configuring my 3rd vlans on my ER605V1? assigned VLAN 2 in lan port 4 with IP address 192.168.20.x and it's working fine. assigned VLAN 3 in lan port 3 with IP addres
By dickyam · Latest post Monday by dickyam
2Helpful
66Views
4Replies
Dear all, it's a third day of severe issues with my ER7212PC and so far I have not received any response from support - maybe the Forum can help. I've upgraded firmware from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 on Tue. I h
Firmware Update
By mimi234 · Latest post Monday by marcle
0Helpful
226Views
11Replies
I am currently using Omada SDN version: 5.13.30.8 I'm not exactly sure when my OpenVPN server hosted on ER7206 stopped working. I can successfully connect and authenticate, but no traffic seems to wor
By J4ce · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
2Helpful
219Views
11Replies
Hi I want to set up an internet sharing in my office with around 50 PCs. I also need 5 access points to implement WI-FI Mesh for laptops in my office. I found out that the "Omada Gigabit VPN Router ER
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN Setup
By pooyafo · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
5Helpful
102Views
5Replies
I emailed TP-Link tech support and they told me I could use this link to configure multilayer routing/switching. However, when I got the ER8411 today, the Multi-Nets NAT is completely missing from Tra
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNATmultilayer
By mbze430 · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
91Views
5Replies
Is this still coming? Wireguard Endpoint FQDN? https://community.tp-link.com/en/business/forum/topic/621338
By SHA2 · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
0Helpful
32Views
1Replies
I have noticed on the ER605/ER7206/ER707-M2 that when you enable L2TP it auto creates a IPsec tunnel. Sadly it defaults to the SHA1 algorithms I have also noticed it does this by default for OPEN VPN
VPNGateway ACL
By SHA2 · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
130Views
5Replies
Hi, Where can I locate the release notes for ER706W firmware version 1.0.4? Thank you
Firmware Update
By Omada_Newb · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
3Helpful
73Views
4Replies
this should be a pretty simple thing. I have Adguard DNS service. They assigned me to use two specific DNS server that support DoT. I go into the ER8411 and added the two IP address in the DoT tab. I
DNSadguard
0Helpful
40Views
0Replies
Hi ER605 Users! I'd like to add one host to DMZ on my ER605. All hosts are within the same LAN. Questions I have: 1) is it enough to add the local host IP to the DMZ setting page (in NAT section)? 2)
NATDMZ
By consmast · Latest post Sunday by d0ugmac1
1Helpful
79Views
7Replies