Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Dear Support, I have a broadband line which comes with 5 fixed public IP address. How should i configure PPoE on the WAN connection, so the IP address and subnet can reflect correctly on the WAN conne
WAN Setup
0Helpful
38Views
0Replies
Hello. Just bought a ER605 router as well as a RE550 WiFi extender (both from TP Link) as my main broadband router is in another room and I didn't want to buy a long 20M ethernet cable to plug it into
Network ConnectivityRoutingWAN Setup
By al7861 · Latest post a week ago by al7861
3Helpful
71Views
2Replies
Hello i am very happy first day i am testing omada , an i have 4 vdsl 200/20, i can take speed up 700/70 , my hosting provider when i am using eth5 return error user name password. if i use any router
WAN Setup
By dimis1870 · Latest post a week ago by dimis1870
3Helpful
87Views
4Replies
Several strange things have happened. 1.: As I no longer use the two WAN port on the ER605, have only one ISP for a while, therefore I thought I should disable the second WAN port (WAN/LAN1) because i
WAN SetupHighlighted Thread
By Arion · Latest post a week ago by Arion
2Helpful
236Views
9Replies
Hi there, I have 5 fixed IP from my ISP. i have managed to setup the WAN connection through PPPoE. my question is how would i forward the traffic for the remaining 4 public IP through my ER8411. As is
NATRoutingWAN Setup
By 1haikalaiman · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
72Views
1Replies
Hi there, I have recently received a Omada VPN router ER811, and my ISP have provided 5 fixed public IP to be received lets say they are: XXX.XXX.XXX.XX1-5 I am configuring a PPPoE WAN connection thro
WAN SetupRouting
0Helpful
59Views
0Replies
Hello, I'm having problems setting up VPN access to my network. Internet is there. Dyn DNS too I've set everything up according to the instructions and have already looked at various tutorials. No cha
VPNWAN SetupWireGuardOpenVPN
By Leowleo · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
67Views
1Replies
Last night I upgraded my controller to the latest version, 5.13.30.20. Just as it was finishing up I lost my connection to the interwebs and it's been down ever since. My alerts is saying "[WAN] of ER
Firmware UpdateWAN Setup
By McLeeland · Latest post 2 weeks ago by McLeeland
1Helpful
230Views
2Replies
Hi all, I'm attempting to configure the static IP address for SFP+ WAN for the Router ER8411. However, every time I enter the IP address, I get an error message saying, "The entered IP address is a br
WAN SetupRouting
By HungHuynh_VN81 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
95Views
1Replies
I took delivery of an ER8411 yesterday and started to set it up last night. I managed to upgrade it to firmware 20231214 — apparently just moments before the release of 20240308. I will likely upgrade
WAN SetupDHCP Service
By integerpoet · Latest post 2 weeks ago by integerpoet
1Helpful
99Views
1Replies