Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, I have a problem with ssl vpn and vlan configuration. I have 5 vlans setup (10,20,30,40,50) and 2 vpn users (Root, Home). I would like the Home user to have access only to vlan 20 and its inter
VPNVLAN & Multi-Networks
By Dectro · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Dectro
3Helpful
113Views
2Replies
Hi all. I've been runing an ER605 for a while. Now want to segment a bit on the LAN side and the primary reason is security. Now I seem not to be able to limit traffic between segments regardless of t
VLAN & Multi-NetworksRoutingGateway ACL
By GregZaaa · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
152Views
5Replies
Can someone please help me with what ports should be tagged/untagged as I have tried almost all of the combinations of tagged ports, untagged ports, PVID's, MFID's, WTFID's and whatever else. Since th
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By knightmare · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
204Views
6Replies
Hello everyone, I am trying to update a small network: the router is an ER605, the AP are EAP610s, the network is managed via an omada software controller installed with docker on a local server. My q
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By GioBonvi · Latest post 3 weeks ago by GioBonvi
1Helpful
177Views
6Replies
Hi I've just bought one of these for my home network and I am struggling to figure out how to configure the VLAN setup. I've done this previously on a Netgear BR200 for work, but this was a couple of
VLAN & Multi-Networks
By leatherman · Latest post 3 weeks ago by leatherman
2Helpful
106Views
2Replies
Hi... I am designing network configuration with Omada Controller (OC200), two Omada Switches and one Router. Switch #1 will be connected to four EAP and some other devices while Switch #2 will be conn
VLAN & Multi-NetworksController Related
By reki · Latest post 3 weeks ago by reki
2Helpful
114Views
2Replies
Hi, I am on an installation where children must have access For everyone's safety I would like to be able to filter the content on two of the vlans How to provide parental control at a lower cost Than
VLAN & Multi-Networkssercurity
By Fabfab74 · Latest post 2024-03-21 14:50:52 by Fabfab74
2Helpful
91Views
2Replies
I am new to networking and trying to setup my small office. Setup I have two Internet connections . Wan1: Airtel (PPoE) Wan2: BSNL (DynamicIP), it is airfiber connection and comes with its own router.
VLAN & Multi-NetworksRoutingNAT
By iamshailesh · Latest post 2024-03-21 09:33:30 by Clive_A
1Helpful
113Views
1Replies
Hello Guys I have created a network for approx 1700 users in our campus. I m using er8411 router for that. Created 2 Vlans on router ( Dhcp enabled) Vlan1 ( For desktop computers on Lan, IP range 10.6
VLAN & Multi-NetworksNetwork ConnectivityGateway ACL
By Chandansatpola · Latest post 2024-03-15 01:28:04 by Clive_A
1Helpful
126Views
1Replies
Hi Guys, I'm having trouble to set my ER605 Router to suppert multiple Networks to rout Traffic between the Netzworks. I Have setup three networks on the ER605 - WAN 192.168.1.0 on ER605-Port 1 with i
RoutingNetwork ConnectivityVLAN & Multi-NetworksGateway ACL
By MyDecoAtHome · Latest post 2024-03-14 07:17:15 by Clive_A
0Helpful
123Views
3Replies