Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

This Article Applies to: All Omada routers. Issue Description/Phenomenon: After updating the Android OpenVPN Connect software to V3.4.0, the Omada Router as an OpenVPN Server, the phone can connect bu
VPNOfficialHighlighted Thread
By Clive_A · Latest post Wednesday by antonisnathanae
26Helpful
2884Views
4Replies
Hello, I have a problem that I don't know how to solve. I have two offices that are connected through WireGuard. The communication between the two offices works fine. The configuration is as follows:
NATVPNWireGuard
By CarlosNET · Latest post Yesterday by CarlosNET
2Helpful
91Views
4Replies
Hi, I am having issue to establish my AWS Site To Site Connection with my TPLink ER706-4G In AWS end, I have set TPLink WAN IP address as the Customer Gateway TPLink LAN Network IP address as part of
VPNNATRoutingIPsec
By Jack83sg · Latest post Friday by Clive_A
0Helpful
48Views
1Replies
Hi all, I have difficulties to access to my local network from my PC+iphone+android tablet(Xiaomi Pad6) with only one vpn solution, be it openvpn or ikev2 protocol. With openvpn : - from the PC : I ma
VPNOpenVPN
By Ben-91 · Latest post Thursday by Ben-91
3Helpful
110Views
5Replies
Background: This guide aims to help you configure the Google LDAP with the OVPN server on Omada routers. This Article Applies to: Omada routers in Controller mode. Omada Controller versions with Googl
VPNHighlighted ThreadOpenVPN
1Helpful
59Views
0Replies
Yesterday I decided to upgrade the er605 from version 2.2.2 to 2.2.3 and although the whole process went well, when I checked the status of the openvpn client. It didn't come out that I made the conne
VPNNetwork ConnectivityOpenVPN
By Josvell · Latest post Monday by Steffffi
1Helpful
724Views
3Replies
Hi , i need help on how to set up VPN for the mobiles of the company to connect to Head offices using there mobiles with IPsec with IKE2 /IPSEC . How to do it . i only find how to set to the less secu
VPN
By antonisnathanae · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
2Helpful
62Views
1Replies
Hello Gurus, I'm trying to setup a small ring between 3 sites with 3 ER605s connected to a single ISP at each site. I have the VPN tunnels established and can reach the subnets at each site from the o
VPNVLAN & Multi-NetworksOSPF
By ocbroadband · Latest post a week ago by ocbroadband
4Helpful
148Views
8Replies
I have configured a VPN Client to my paid VPN service like so: But it does not show up when I view the VPN status window (I would expect to see it here?): What am I missing?
VPNOpenVPN
By shawnolius · Latest post a week ago by shawnolius
1Helpful
68Views
2Replies
I have an ER605 (firmwware: 2.2.4 Build 20240119 Rel.44368) operating in standalone mode configured as an OpenVPN server. And clients that can successfully connect to it and use the VPN tunnel. (Some
OpenVPNVPNGateway ACLHighlighted Thread
By Cold_in_Canada · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
5Helpful
481Views
17Replies