Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Hello, I'm setting up VPN connection between our remote office LANs through GRE over IPsec. First I tried to set it up following the steps in the user's guide in the link below. https://static.tp-link
VPN
By Toshi11 · Latest post Thursday by Toshi11
0Helpful
100Views
2Replies
I've been trying to follow these instructions exactly as written* to get an iPhone 14 Pro Max with iOS 17.5.1 connected to my router. https://www.tp-link.com/us/support/faq/3447/ I've followed them ca
VPN
By integerpoet · Latest post a week ago by integerpoet
2Helpful
105Views
2Replies
Hi, I have a TP-Link router (TL-ER7206) with L2TP VPN enabled behind my WAN internet router. I would like to connect to my VPN from outside my LAN and to do this I have enabled port forwarding in my W
VPN
By User52671 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Libik
1Helpful
128Views
2Replies
Good Morning all I have a question, I have 2 ER605 routers at different locations (Site A and Site B) setup with LAN to LAN I have a device at site B which I would like it to use the internet from sit
VPNRouting
By dsp4000 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
64Views
1Replies
The situation below. ER7206 V2.0 with the latest firmware. IP Sec tunnel between the print server in the data center and the ER7206 on location. When we install a printer on the print server we get th
VPN
By B_Bosman · Latest post 2 weeks ago by B_Bosman
2Helpful
423Views
15Replies
Hello there, I want to reach some specific IP address through the VPN, but cannot do it. First, the configuration: I have ER7206 as my router and manage it with my OC-200 controller. My ISP modem work
VPNRouting
By beawolf · Latest post 2 weeks ago by beawolf
3Helpful
141Views
4Replies
I have 1 ER7206 Routers. We are connecting 2 branch offices by VPN with very fast/high bandwidth connections at each. Each branch office will connect to 1 main ER7206. Each router is connected to the
VPN
By Stariaa · Latest post 2 weeks ago by MisterW
5Helpful
638Views
22Replies
Hi i have a er605 v2.0 with firmware 2.2.4 and i would like to configure a vpn ipsec with sh2 but i cant found this option. How to activate sha2 ? i not found Can you help me please ? Thanks
VPN
By ZIZOU94 · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
404Views
14Replies
Does the ER706W router's operating system support option 121 on the DHCP client? The idea is that if the router receives an address on WAM from DHCP, will it be able to support this option? I would li
VPNDHCP Service
By damianstelmach · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
81Views
3Replies
I recently changed ISP from PlusNet to BT in the UK. VPN server was working fine with PlusNet. Since moving to BT it no longer works properly. The remote VPN client connects to the VPN server on the r
VPNOpenVPN
By Bemused · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Bemused
1Helpful
107Views
2Replies