Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Background: In order to deal with more and more questions about Load Balancing, in this article, we will discuss the most asked questions and answer them with explanations. This Article Applies to: Al
Load BalancingOfficialHighlighted Thread
9Helpful
1014Views
0Replies
Hi i've been having constant issues with the failover where once it fails over to the backup in this case 4g it stays on 4g permanently and doesn't auto connect back to the main wan. I've noticed that
Load Balancing
By locn · Latest post Monday by locn
1Helpful
53Views
4Replies
Hello TP-Link community members, I hope you’re all doing well! I’m reaching out because I’ve encountered an intriguing issue with my ER8411 Omada Router. Let me provide some context: Setup Details: I’
Load BalancingWAN SetupBandwidth Control
By i3Synergist · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
97Views
3Replies
I have a configuration with 2 WAN connections. The first is a fiber optic connection, the second is a USB 4G dongle. The desire is that if there is a disruption on the primary fiber connection, all co
VPNWireGuardLoad Balancing
By GTiMy77 · Latest post a week ago by GTiMy77
2Helpful
323Views
14Replies
OK, from looking at load balancing works, it says that the sessions are split between the active WAN's, does this mean that if my device's session has been connected to the lower speed WAN, the effect
WAN SetupLoad Balancing
By 14paavang · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
67Views
1Replies
Hi, I need your help setting up my ER605 to meet my business requirement. Basically, I have TWO ISPs ISP ABC - Download Speed: 300Mbps, Upload Speed: 10Mbps ISP XYZ - Download Speed: 50Mbps, Upload Sp
WAN SetupLoad BalancingRouting
By Questy · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
2Helpful
54Views
1Replies
Hi, I am new here and I have a configuration issue... I have 2 ISPs with 1G fibre with a EX230v and a ZTE F670L. For the backup I have a MR 600 with the 3G/4G as the Internet provider. The purpose of
Load BalancingWAN Setup
By Nemoadest · Latest post 3 weeks ago by Clive_A
3Helpful
110Views
3Replies
Greetings to all and best regards from Rome, Italy. I have a small office in an area outside Rome not covered by Internet fiber or cable connections. Outside the building I had installed three Nokia F
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN SetupLoad Balancing
By Marcantonio · Latest post 2024-02-28 23:59:36 by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
192Views
6Replies
Hi All, Link backup issue I need help with please. UK based. We have an ER605 running in standalone mode (no controller) with two broadband services, Starlink (WAN) & BT (WAN/LAN1). Loadbalancing is n
Load BalancingWAN Setup
By ASK1974 · Latest post 2024-02-27 01:36:10 by Clive_A
2Helpful
68Views
1Replies
I have mixed feelings on TPLink ...... The Omada system...... I work in IT doing basically L1-L3 HD/IT Setup type stuff with servers and we use a great mix of products..... standard TP Link stuff, Oma
VPNFirmware UpdateRoutingLoad BalancingOmada
By MrHC1983 · Latest post 2024-02-26 14:08:00 by spearq8
0Helpful
276Views
2Replies