Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Background: In order to deal with more and more questions about Load Balancing, in this article, we will discuss the most asked questions and answer them with explanations. This Article Applies to: Al
Load BalancingOfficialHighlighted Thread
9Helpful
844Views
0Replies
Greetings to all and best regards from Rome, Italy. I have a small office in an area outside Rome not covered by Internet fiber or cable connections. Outside the building I had installed three Nokia F
VLAN & Multi-NetworksWAN SetupLoad Balancing
By Marcantonio · Latest post 33 minutes ago by d0ugmac1
0Helpful
49Views
4Replies
Hi All, Link backup issue I need help with please. UK based. We have an ER605 running in standalone mode (no controller) with two broadband services, Starlink (WAN) & BT (WAN/LAN1). Loadbalancing is n
Load BalancingWAN Setup
By ASK1974 · Latest post Yesterday by Clive_A
2Helpful
14Views
1Replies
I have mixed feelings on TPLink ...... The Omada system...... I work in IT doing basically L1-L3 HD/IT Setup type stuff with servers and we use a great mix of products..... standard TP Link stuff, Oma
VPNFirmware UpdateRoutingLoad BalancingOmada
By MrHC1983 · Latest post Monday by spearq8
0Helpful
204Views
2Replies
Could you advise me on how to make the policy-based routing work, please? I am to configure priority based routing on a non OMADA, standalone box. I have 3 WAN uplinks WAN (Port1), WAN/LAN (Port2), an
Load BalancingRouting
By G_r · Latest post Monday by Clive_A
1Helpful
89Views
3Replies
Trying to use 2 ISP (WAN/LAN4 and WAN/LAN5) with static IP to serve on port 443. WAN/LAN4 working fine but WAN/LAN5 not working. It takes 17 seconds to get a response when both WAN are active. Note: W
Load Balancing
By sanGg · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
0Helpful
132Views
3Replies
I want to setup WAN/LAN1 as a backup WAN when WAN failed but to setup that there is no option to select WAN/LAN1 in the backup WAn drop down, i am attaching Screenshots for those.
Load BalancingFirmware Update
By BrijeshSakariya · Latest post 2 weeks ago by WinstonDev
7Helpful
269Views
10Replies
I have two WAN links which are load balanced on an ER7206, managed via an OC200. Usually, the online detection feature works fine, and if one of the WAN links fails, all traffic is routed to the secon
WAN SetupLoad Balancing
By Bagpuss_Yawn · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Tedd404
0Helpful
88Views
2Replies
Hello, I have one ER605 router, and two SG2210P switches. I would like to run two ethernet links from each switch to the router for redundancy. With RSTP enabled globally on the switches, and spanning
Load BalancingNetwork Connectivity
By sammmmmmmm · Latest post 2024-01-26 01:03:02 by KJK
1Helpful
131Views
1Replies
Hello, I have a dedicated internet link with a fixed IP and another common link, both are connected to the router, with the fixed IP being the primary wan. I currently use a domain redirected to this
WAN SetupRoutingLoad BalancingVPN
By localsig · Latest post 2024-01-22 08:49:32 by Clive_A
2Helpful
154Views
5Replies