Routers

TP-Link Business Routers including Omada and SafeStream VPN series are designed for small and medium-sized enterprises demanding a flexible and secure VPN network. Anything related to TP-Link's Omada Routers or SafeStream Routers, welcome to ask questions, join discussions and share your experience/ knowledge here.
Routers

Tags

Label

Greetings everyone, I've been facing this difficulty for a long time now. I have a Client-to-LAN VPN using OpenVPN and 2 IPsec tunnels for site-to-site. My difficulty is, when I'm connected to OpenVPN
VPNOpenVPNRoutingIPsec
By Clicker6358 · Latest post 4 hours ago by Clicker6358
4Helpful
51Views
3Replies
I would like to seek help on the blocking issues I have with ER605. I hope that I have just missed something simple. Requirements: I am setting up ER605 in standalone mode. I want to use it at my hous
VLAN & Multi-NetworksOpenVPNGateway ACLRouting
By blanc99 · Latest post Wednesday by Clive_A
2Helpful
60Views
4Replies
Strange issue, when adding a 5th Openvpn user, the 4the gets deleted, giving a soft-auth failure on the client, which confirms that its not a cosmetic gui issue but rather an openvpn server problem. U
OpenVPN
By NSIS · Latest post a week ago by NSIS
1Helpful
69Views
2Replies
Hi all, I have difficulties to access to my local network from my PC+iphone+android tablet(Xiaomi Pad6) with only one vpn solution, be it openvpn or ikev2 protocol. With openvpn : - from the PC : I ma
VPNOpenVPN
By Ben-91 · Latest post a week ago by Ben-91
3Helpful
128Views
5Replies
I have configured an openvpn-server on my TP-link er706w and have a working vpn connection to another brand router with Openvpn client. This router has lan ports with subnet 192.168.1.0/24. The tplink
OpenVPN
By peterzuiderent · Latest post a week ago by Clive_A
1Helpful
145Views
6Replies
Background: This guide aims to help you configure the Google LDAP with the OVPN server on Omada routers. This Article Applies to: Omada routers in Controller mode. Omada Controller versions with Googl
VPNHighlighted ThreadOpenVPN
1Helpful
97Views
0Replies
Yesterday I decided to upgrade the er605 from version 2.2.2 to 2.2.3 and although the whole process went well, when I checked the status of the openvpn client. It didn't come out that I made the conne
VPNNetwork ConnectivityOpenVPN
By Josvell · Latest post a week ago by Steffffi
1Helpful
736Views
3Replies
I have configured a VPN Client to my paid VPN service like so: But it does not show up when I view the VPN status window (I would expect to see it here?): What am I missing?
VPNOpenVPN
By shawnolius · Latest post 2 weeks ago by shawnolius
1Helpful
82Views
2Replies
I have an ER605 (firmwware: 2.2.4 Build 20240119 Rel.44368) operating in standalone mode configured as an OpenVPN server. And clients that can successfully connect to it and use the VPN tunnel. (Some
OpenVPNVPNGateway ACLHighlighted Thread
By Cold_in_Canada · Latest post 2 weeks ago by Clive_A
5Helpful
534Views
17Replies
I can't seem to get internet access when connecting to the ER605 OpenVPN server (configured for Full Mode). Similar threads: Problem reported but no resolution in: https://community.tp-link.com/en/bus
OpenVPNInternet AccessVPNGateway ACLRouting
By Cold_in_Canada · Latest post 2 weeks ago by JimChen
2Helpful
520Views
7Replies