Setting up multiple LAG's on TL-SG3424P

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-12-15 18:14:16
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have TL-SG3424P V1 and T2600G-28T V2 switches. I set up a LAG1 LACP connection between the two switches for ports 21, 22, 23 and 24. This shows up in the LAG list as LAG1. I also set up a LAG2 LACP for ports 1 and 2 that go to my main computer from the TL-SG3424P switch. however, it does not show up in my list of LAG switches.

It does show up here on the Static Lag tap:

But not here:

It seems to be working, I am copying from one NAS to another via this computer and one Ethernet port is being used as input while the other is being used as output.

Yellow = received, Red = sent.
Is this a bug in the TL-SG3424P firmware? Will it be fixed?
Options
3 Reply
Re:Setting up multiple LAG's on TL-SG3424P
2017-12-20 15:53:34

FlyFisher77 wrote

Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

I have TL-SG3424P V1 and T2600G-28T V2 switches. I set up a LAG1 LACP connection between the two switches for ports 21, 22, 23 and 24. This shows up in the LAG list as LAG1. I also set up a LAG2 LACP for ports 1 and 2 that go to my main computer from the TL-SG3424P switch. however, it does not show up in my list of LAG switches.

It does show up here on the Static Lag tap:
But not here:
It seems to be working, I am copying from one NAS to another via this computer and one Ethernet port is being used as input while the other is being used as output.
Yellow = received, Red = sent.
Is this a bug in the TL-SG3424P firmware? Will it be fixed?

Have you bound two NIC in your computer? Are you using intel NIC?
You need confirm that your computer supports Static LAG or LACP firstly.
If your NIC supports LACP, you need not configure Staic LAG in switch. I know Intel Server NIC support Teaming function, if you are using Realtek NIC, you need use "NIC express"to bind two NIC firstly.
Options
I have a Tyan MB, model 5000XT with two builtin Intel 1 GB NICs.
2017-12-21 10:44:55
I have a Tyan MB, model 5000XT with two builtin Intel 1 GB NICs. As I mentioned, it seems to be working, it just doesn’t show up in thevTP-Link interface. It appears to be reading from one NAS on one NIC and writing to the other NAS via the second NIC. The OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit with the latest updates.
Options
Re:Setting up multiple LAG's on TL-SG3424P
2017-12-25 10:48:54

FlyFisher77 wrote

I have a Tyan MB, model 5000XT with two builtin Intel 1 GB NICs. As I mentioned, it seems to be working, it just doesn’t show up in thevTP-Link interface. It appears to be reading from one NAS on one NIC and writing to the other NAS via the second NIC. The OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit with the latest updates.

As I said, if NIC do not support teaming, LACP, Static LAG, tp-link will not show these ports be bound.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1112

Replies: 3

Related Articles