Configuration wifi printer

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-01-22 21:35:21
Model : EAP110

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi,
I just bought the EAP110. It works fine except for the wifi printer.

My lan configuration is this: Router --> TP-LINK power over ethernet - - - - - - TP-LINK power over ethernet --> EAP110.

My wifi printer, if I am connected to the WIFI lan of the router, for some reasons the printer appear as "Not connected".
It works only if I am linked in the EAP110 wifi. I disalbled the DHCP and enabled the wifi password.

How can I comunicate with the printer from the router wifi to the eap110 wifi? If I ping the printer, it works...

Sorry for my english.
Options
3 Reply
EAP110 - Problem with wifi printer
2018-01-22 22:06:21
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi to everyone.

I have a problem with my wifi printer.
My need is to comunicate with it when I linked to my Router WIFI. For some reason, when I launch a print form my wifi network (router), it appears as "Not connected", but the ping works.
The only way to make it print is to be connected to the EAP110 wifi.

Can someone help me?

Thanks and sorry for my english.
Options
Re:Configuration wifi printer
2018-01-24 11:09:34

daniele_1982 wrote

The only way to make it print is to be connected to the EAP110 wifi.

What's the model of your router? It seems there are some problem between your router and wifi printer, but EAP110 is OK.
Options
Re:Configuration wifi printer
2018-01-24 11:25:33
Hi,

What's the model of your router and printer? It seems there are some problem between your router and wifi printer, but EAP110 is OK.
Options