【New Product Introduction】OC200 Omada Cloud Controller
Re:Re:Re:Re:Re:【New Product Introduction】OC200 Omada Cloud Controller
2019-03-14 20:22:53

hughug wrote

Same issue for me. OC200 just arrived, powered by 5 volts microusb and connected to my router.

Also after 20 minutes no connection to cloud but the most warning thing is that i cannot retrieve its ip address. My router doesn't lease any ip.

Tested also with another router but nothing change.

Model: OC200(UN) v1.0

if the OC200 looks like struggling in the startup loop, I suspect that the power from the power adapter is not enough. According to my knowledge of hardware, when the oc200 starts up, it actually requires higher power consumption than when it is working.  

and, many power adapters bought from the retail, in fact, do not meet their nominal voltage/current.

just give it a try, change the power adaptor and usb cable and see if it works or not.

Options
Re:Re:【New Product Introduction】OC200 Omada Cloud Controller
2019-03-19 10:11:09

Peter80 wrote

Same problem here.. new OC200... 2A micro USB.. no cloudconnect... no connection over lan.. IP shown in router table but no WEb connect possible..just saw it one time starting but suddenly connection break.. waited for more that 30min for inittialisation... already tryed to reset.. restart.. seems that OC ist not correct booting or in a kind of a endless starting loop.. definitly doesn't work like it should

Hi,

Does the problem of OC200 still exist? You can check if the IP address of OC200 is changed when you can NOT log in to the web management page of OC200, try to ping the IP address of OC200. You can also change the Router port, the Ethernet cable for checking.

Options
Re:【New Product Introduction】OC200 Omada Cloud Controller
3 weeks ago

where can i download  Omada APP, cause i could not find it in Google Play and Apple APP Store? picture frames thanks 

Options
Re:Re:【New Product Introduction】OC200 Omada Cloud Controller
3 weeks ago

sassign wrote

where can i download  Omada APP, cause i could not find it in Google Play and Apple APP Store? picture frames thanks 

Hi,

You can search for "Omada" in Google Play or Apple APP Store, then you will find the Omada APP.

Options
Re:Re:Re:【New Product Introduction】OC200 Omada Cloud Controller
3 weeks ago

thanks

Options
Re:【New Product Introduction】OC200 Omada Cloud Controller
a week ago

My OC200 is working pretty well, albeit with only on EAP225 at the moment while I test the system. I run a hotel / restaurant business which has numerous visitors, so I rely quite heavily on dual SSID, and if all goes well will eventally add probably many more EAPs.

One question for TP-Link - as a typical business owner I want to see who has logged onto my connection and cross-reference with various business data. How can I export into a spreadsheet a periodic snapshot of all MACs which have connected to the Wifi, and for how long? I can access these data from within the OC200 web interface, but only client-by-client and without being able to export. The data are clearly there for the taking within the OC200, I want to bulk export periodically (say monthly) for further analysis.

How?

Options