Note：Beta firmware can be used to solve the special problem, please feel free to install it. But the beta firmware hasn’t been finished all the Testing Program for official one.
Modifications and Bug Fixes:
· Fix the problem that PC cannot access web-GUI when equipped with Bitdefender
Beta Firmware request:
Please send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for the beta firmware. It’s recommended to attach the link of this thread into your email.
IMPORTANT Note: To prevent upgrade failures, please read the following before proceeding with the upgrade process
· Please verify the hardware version of your device for the firmware version. Wrong firmware upgrade may damage your device and void the warranty. （ Normally V1.x=V1）
How to find the hardware version on a TP-Link device?
· Do NOT turn off the power during the upgrade process, as it may cause permanent damage to the product.
· Do NOT upgrade the firmware through wireless connection unless there is no LAN/Ethernet port on the TP-link device. For LTE-MiFi, it is recommended to upgrade via USB port.
· It's recommended that users stop all Internet applications on the computer, or simply disconnect Internet line from the device before the upgrade.
· Use decompression software such as WinZIP or WinRAR to extract the file you download before the upgrade.