Votes

Bug in forum software and another feature request

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2018-10-07 22:16:17 - last edited 2021-03-30 03:55:56

Dear TP-Link,

here is one more feature request: links in posts are not highlighted and thus indistinguishable from normal text unless the cursor is hovered on them (meaning you have to hover over any word in a text to see if there are links in between). If I remember correctly, links had been colored blue in first days of the new forum. Can you please send this feature request to R&D?

There is also a bug when writing private messages to other forum users: A wrong style definition for .dialog-component .el-dialog overwrites the element style (15vh) and therefore pushes the message window out of the main window canvas in Chrome browser on MacOS:

Fix is easy, just set its margin to a higher value such as 31vh or its equivalent in pixels/ems:

BTW: are there any news from R&D regarding the three feature requests posted some time ago in my last thread?

Thanks and best wishes!

༺ 0100 1101 0010 10ཏ1 0010 0110 1010 1110 ༻
Options
2 Reply
Re:Bug in forum software and another feature request
2018-10-09 02:15:03

Dear R1D2

Thanks again for your feedbacks. 

All the improvments will be updetad thogether with the SOHO Community which will be published soon. smiley

Options
Re:Bug in forum software and another feature request
2019-12-30 00:28:26 - last edited 2019-12-30 00:28:48

Quick reply doesn't accept line breaks. Even if I add line breaks on quick reply, the one's posted are all placed in one line or paragraph. I guess this is also a bug?

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 2278

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.