Trouble with cpe 210

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Trouble with cpe 210

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Trouble with cpe 210
Trouble with cpe 210
2018-12-16 23:31:22 - last edited 2018-12-17 09:51:22

Hello.

I am having issue with TP link cpe 210 unit. I had two tp link TL-WA5210G setup sending internet to farm sheds. I had a wireless router connected to the client side and also cctv and an internet relay board for turning on and off lights. It worked great and never had any issues. Then the access point fell off pole and water got into it damaging it. I bought a new cpe210 model 2.4ghz to replace this and set it to g mode 54mbps. This is connected to a tp link router on address 192.168.2.35. (DHCP on main router is 100-199) Gateway is 192.168.2.1. I tested the connection with mobile phone outside and I connected no problem. So I then connected the original TL-WA5210G in client mode to the cpe 210 access point. The ip on this is set at 192.168.2.31. This is where i get problems. (Note that anything connected to main router is working fine) I connect WiFi router and also plug in cctv and internet relay Ethernet cables into router switcher. All portforwarded. The cctv works fine but I have problems with WiFi from router and also with internet relay board. I adjusted ip address on relay board and it works for a few minutes and then stops on external network. I have it set as 192.168.2.15 port 86 subnet mask is 255.255.255.0 and gateway is set at 192.168.2.1.

This will work on internal network no problem. 

The WiFi has issues with connecting two phones to the network and it stops and starts. I really can’t understand how it can start acting up like this. There does not appear to be any address conflicts. Cctv works fine and then adding more upsets the systems.

I would really appreciate some help! I am lost.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Trouble with cpe 210
2018-12-17 09:43:49
In my opinion, you should connect cctv or computer to the client side directly. If no problem at all, then probably it could be the router or settings related to router with CPE210. And also check WAN status on the router, to see it's the whole internet disconnect or just wireless connections. BTW, a diagram with device model and IP address will be helpful for others to get to the point quickly.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1701

Replies: 1

Related Articles